A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

My anxiety is through the roof - cheesey

Posted: Dec 06, 2011

Ok, I have bad anxiety on a regular day, now with this change in my job, I'm just a mess.

Four days ago, they switched clients and switched software. I received an e-mail saying they may have a spot for me on the new platform. That was four days ago. I had e-mailed the lady about it because I have had ZERO work. I expected a delayed response because her father had a heart attack, so I didn't want to seem like an ass about it.

Got an e-mail today saying that she needs to talk to me and will call me when I start work. Oh my god. Is this the call....the dreaded call?

Also, since they did not respond to my e-mail in a few days' time nor did they tell me anything else, I've been logging into the old platform and going for 8 hours (my shift) and logging in 8 hours on my timesheet. They have to pay me for that, right? They never told me not to work that day or anything else.

If you are an Employee (not IC) and have no work, - file for unemployment. n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Hope all's well, Cheesy, or at least good enough - to sleep well tonight. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Keey us posted Cheesey! - ERMT

[ In Reply To ..]
These are scary times!!! My own company is getting ready to switch platforms PLUS with the whole Epic thing coming, I am freaking out myself.

Similar Messages:

Fit-tro-men Anxiety
Feb 11, 2011

I'm doing a h&p Listed under past medical history:   History of ____ anxiety.  s/l Fit-tro-men anxiety.  I can't find anything near that except a diet aid.  Jean ...

Anxiety
Jul 11, 2014

Patient presents with anxiety, doctor says:   She actually has not had any panic attacks and the anxiety is not every day and it is a cue.  "She actually has not had any panic attacks.  The anxiety is not all the time and it is a cue", how do you spell "a cue", is it short for acute?  ...

S/l Hydroxypam (anxiety)
Feb 22, 2012

Is there such a drug?  Is it hydroxyzine pamoate? ...

PTSD Anxiety
Feb 24, 2014

Sentence: PTSD (s/l teroline) anxiety. Relating to gun shot wound from war in the knee. ...

To Auntie Anxiety- How Long Did It Take
Apr 19, 2012

before you tested with Accentus after you completed the first little section of application process.   Got that far but now in a waiting mode....  and was just wondering  if you tested right away or did you have to wait also.   Hope u r as excited today as you were the other day.  Thanks. ...

Anxiety/Depression Single Diagnosis?
Oct 24, 2014

I've noticed that docs often dictate anxiety and depression as a single diagnosis, but I think they are separate since one could suffer from one without suffering from the other. Should these be separated (such as when numbering diagnoses), or can they be considered a single entity? ...

Drug S/l A-tid-o-lac 300 Mg Daily. Review Of Systems Only Lists Anxiety.
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

Drug S/l Mirapein 1-2 Mg. Pt Has Migraines, Anxiety, Depression, Anemia,
Oct 07, 2010

Has also had gastric bypass surgery TIA  ...