A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anyone have a sample of a - js

Posted: Sep 13, 2012

cardiac MRI they are willing to share/post?  TIA!

What are you looking for? - sm - je suis MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Terminology? Formatting? Would like to help you but not sure what's needed.

check online - OHMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Do a search online. There are websites that have lots of sample medical reports. You can probably find several that you could print out to keep handy.

Hope this helps!

Similar Messages:

Sample Op Reports
Nov 20, 2010

What are some good sites for sample op reports?  This is the only real downfall I have with transcription and I would like to brush up on terms and procedures.  Thanx!! ...

Ophth PE Sample Please
Jan 28, 2012

I am needing a sample of an ophthalmologic physical exam including abduction/adduction/ versions, LHT prime etc.. I need the terminology and layout.  I am testing for a compnay and have done mostly surgery in the past, which does not include a lot of these abbreviations.  If you know if any good web sites for abbreviations for eye exams, I would appreciate that too. Thanks! ...

Sample Dictations In Neuroradiology
Feb 02, 2010

http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/smd/Rad/ndictation.htm#MR_Brain   ...

How Do I Get To The Sample Reports? F5 Not Working
Feb 12, 2013

x ...

Synernet Sample Reports
Apr 01, 2014

Just wondered, if any of the other MTs who pull past reports ever notice the amount of mistakes in them? It seems like this evening, each time I pull in a report for a certain dictator, I find so many careless mistakes in these reports! I thought they were pretty rigid in checking quality with these documents.  I realize we have to fly through to make our lines counts, but gosh, some of this stuff is just plain carelessness.  ...

Is There A Place Online To Go See Sample OP Reports?
Nov 02, 2009

Such as, look at different types of procedures to become familiar with instrument names and such?  TIA ...

Here Is A Great Place For Sample Reports And
Nov 17, 2009

I was plodding along with a mush-mouthed doc dictating, and badly needed some samples with standard phrases.  I found this word-help site, and on there was a sample of exactly what I was working on, and I found the word I was looking for!   Maybe it'll be of help to some of you out there, as well:   ...

Anyone Know Good Website For Sample Op Reports?
Jun 10, 2010

nm ...

Sample Short-N-Sweet Letter To The Editor
May 19, 2012

Sample Contract For Employee Status Paid Per Line
Dec 15, 2012

The company I transcribe for has agreed to pay me per character line now instead of hourly rate, which is much more productive for me!   Question being, do I submit my line count to them and how do they deduct my taxes still???  Where could I find a company contract for them so that we both understand that I'm still their employee but paid cpl and a flat rate when doing office tasks once in a while?  Thank you for any samples/help. ...