A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Infinity IN-USB-1 Driver for Windows 7 (running XP mode w/ Winscribe) - Melissa

Posted: Jan 13, 2010

I've got Windows 7 Professional on my laptop, and have XP mode set up and running.   I'm using WinScribe and my problem is that XP mode doesn't seem to recognize my foot pedal, but everything else in WinScribe is working great on 7.  Does anyone have a driver that I can get a link to?  Or, is there a new foot  pedal I should look into for this purpose.   I cannot for the life of me find a website with a legitimate driver download and with it being a "new" issue, it doesn't seem that there's a lot of info out there.

Infinity IN-USB Driver for Windows 7 - ncmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Good luck with that. We had the same problem here. We searched everywhere, had IT people take it on, and could find nothing that would make it work...

I would be very interested if you find something that works. Best of luck-

Similar Messages:

Windows 7--Switching To Compatibility Mode
Aug 12, 2010

I am thinking about a laptop--Windows 7 but I need to install EditScript from escription.  Does anyone know if I could run it in compatability mode and it would work?  TIA ...

Is Windows 7 In XP Mode Compatible With Editscript
Nov 01, 2010

Hi there. I have taken a job with a company who uses editscript which they tell me is only compatible with Windows XP. I am running Windows 7. On microsofts home page they have a download that will allow you to run 7 in XP mode for compatibility with older programs. I wondered if anyone has tried this or had any experience with this issue and editscript. I could just load a second OS on my computer but this download woud be much simpler and cheaper. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank ...

Windows 7 And WinScribe
Jan 18, 2010

I am about ready to switch from an XP computer to my new Windows 7 computer.  I am wondering if there is anything I need to do to have WinScribe transition flawlessly with the new technology.  Has anyone been using WinScribe and made this transition?  I have tried getting information from the WinScribe website, but the total focus there is sales to new customers. ...

Winscribe/Windows 8.1
Jun 11, 2015

Is anyone running Winscribe on Windows 8.1? ...

Windows 7 And Using Windows XP Mode
Aug 05, 2011

Has anyone ever wanted to work for a company that only used Windows XP and you had Windows 7 but could virtually move to XP mode?  Could you download their software on the XP mode side and get it to work?  I had a job interview where their software only worked on XP.  I thought I could do that, but I had to also have Word 2003.  I only have 2010, but it has the compatability pack for 2003, BUT the client's software couldn't differentiate that.  If I maybe bough ...

Running Windows Programs On A MAC
Sep 25, 2010

I have an opportunity to get a brand new MAC as a gift.  My boyfriend has an extra one.  I work on the BeyondText platform and remember seeing someone on here had a MAC but had a way to split it so her Windows programs ran on the MAC somehow.  Tech support at Transcend says it won't work on a MAC. Or maybe I was wondering if an external driver could be used that was Windows and would run on the MAC.  Probably a pipe dream, but a MAC!  Oh I would love it!  Anyb ...

Instant Text V On A Computer Running Windows 7?
Jan 14, 2011

Does anyone know if a resolution has ever been found for loading Instant Text V on a computer running Windows 7? I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 7 Professional so that it would run XP version programs. Why will it not load? It is telling me the version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows I am running. ...

Infinity Foot Pedal - How Would I Contact Infinity, Any Info?
Jun 19, 2013

I have purchased multiple foot pedals because the USB plug-in stops working.  It seems like a broken wire or something inside because it happens intermitently and then stops all together.  Anyone else with this issue?  How would I contact Infinity, any info? Thanks. ...

What Do B-mode, E-mode, And DVI Station Mean?(nm)
May 22, 2012

x ...

Need Driver For Kensington Trackball (sm)
Feb 11, 2015

I need the driver for the old Kensington Orbit trackball, model #64226.  I purchased a couple of these as I remember they worked better than any other I'd used.  Windows Vista could not find a driver for it so I contacted Kensington tech support who said they have not made that driver since 2006 and no longer provide it, or another driver that will get it working correctly.   In searching for this driver I've found a companies claiming they have it for download but turn ...

We're In The Driver's Seat, So Why Aren't We Driving?
May 21, 2015

A national work stoppage of 2 days would be sufficient to arrest the downward spiral and bring MTSOs to a bargaining position.  So, why hasn't it happened? I guarantee you that none of the horrible consequences that you might believe would happen would occur.   ...

Bus Driver Said She Graduated From Medical Billing/coding School
Sep 25, 2012

and the reason she's driving a bus is because she hasn't been able to find a job as a coder since graduation. I asked her if she took her certification exam yet, and she said no. I didn't say anything but maybe this is the reason why she hasn't gotten hired yet. ...

Does Anyone Else Go Into Panic Mode
Mar 01, 2010

I do every time.   I start thinking worse case scenario, and feel cut off.  Think about losing the house, ending up on the streets, fighting for unemployment.  Then another job pops up and i'm instantly comforted.   But i'm left with a headache from jaw grinding, and the shakes.  Why didn't I get that degree years ago???  Thanks for listening.  :(  Wish I had a good supply of muscle relaxers. ...

Pacemaker Mode - Please Help!
Apr 06, 2010

Identity DR pacemaker, model 5386, it is in s/l "ADVR" mode ...

Dreaming Of Mode Instability?
Feb 01, 2012

Elderly patient involved in MVA, developed cellulitis to leg.  He became delirious on Lexapro and his mood became unstable.  Would this be an appropriate sentence for HPI?  The patient is a 76-year-old married white man who was transferred from the Medical Service for evaluation and _____ (dreaming of mode) instability. ...

M-mode Measurements Term S/l TAP-C
Oct 30, 2012

i'm typing an echo report, and a new term he said under M-mode measurements.  Has anyone of you encountered a term s/l TAP-C under M-mode?  TIA ...

Can You Ever Get Productive On MModal In The Straight Typing Mode?
Dec 14, 2011

Can you ever get productive on MModal in the straight typing mode?  Having to ctl+N and Ctl+shift+N for every header just doesn't seem productive.  Can anyone make the same lph in MModal as they do in a decent platform?  Thanks.  I really don't understand the "brains" (or lack of them) behind these programmers than design these programs. ...

Winscribe Info
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know if Winscribe is compatible with Vista, MS Word 2007 and Instant Text? Any tips for using Winscribe? TIA. ...

Winscribe Platform?
Jul 21, 2010

Do any of you have experience with the WinScribe platform for typing?  I'm trying to make sure it is easy to use and that MTs can be productive on it.  Thank you. ...

Winscribe Will Not Let Me Appear Offline
Aug 08, 2011

I am a newbie typing under an editor right now, and I need some help with Winscribe.  I have never had this problem and noone can help.  When all of my files/jobs load it will  not let me appear offline.  I have to be offline so others can load their jobs as well.  It is Winscribe 3.7.  I have booted, Reconnect, eveyrthing and nothing is working!!!  Any advice is greatly appreciated. ...

Winscribe Tutorial?
May 29, 2012

Has anyone found a Winscribe tutorial for the old or the new version? All I can find are links to sites that collect hits - no actual tutorials. Thanks. ...

Winscribe Dictation
Oct 15, 2013

How do I decrease the playback on Winscribe?  I have gone to settings and set everything to the lowest numbers on there but it does not change.  Thanks! ...

License To Be Able To Work On Winscribe
Oct 17, 2009

I am looking for an license to be able to work on Winscribe.  Can anyone tell me where I  might locate this? ...

Winscribe Internet Typist
Jul 10, 2010

I am trying to find out how to prioritize or pick and choose jobs in my queue.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks. Clw ...

Anyone Use Winscribe Internet Typist With IT
May 02, 2011

I know that I had issues getting IT to recognize another platform but can not remember how it was done as it was so long ago.  Any suggestions? ...

How To Use MS WORD Auto Correct Within Winscribe???
May 04, 2011

Does anyone know how to use MSWord auto correct when in side the winscribe system?  If so, I would really appreciate some guidance.   Thank you so much.   Gloria ...

Winscribe Efficient, User-friendly, Etc?
Jul 05, 2012

Have anyone used this platform before.  Is it efficient, user-friendly, etc.  Thanks for the info!  ...

Does Winscribe Work With Instant Text Or Shorthand?
May 20, 2011

I have possibly found an MT position that uses the Winscribe platform.  Does this platform work with Instant Text or Shorthand?  Thanks in advance ...

AUTOCORRECT - How To Coph From Windows XP To Windows 7
Aug 22, 2013

HOW TO COPY AUTOCORRECT FROM WINDOWS XP TO WINDOWS 7 ...

Infinity USB Foot Pedal
Jun 14, 2011

All of a sudden my foot pedal has been automatically back spacing about two sentences.  Does anyone have a clue how to change it so it doesn't  back space?  Thanks! ...