A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Winscribe Tutorial? - Angie

Posted: May 29, 2012

Has anyone found a Winscribe tutorial for the old or the new version? All I can find are links to sites that collect hits - no actual tutorials. Thanks.

Only for dictators - WeDontMatter

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

DQS Tutorial
Sep 24, 2012

I don't understand how to select "conference call" after clocking into Teamwork in order to be paid for the DQS 7.1 tutorials. I don't see any such category. Can someone tell me how to go about doing this? ...

DQS 7 Remedy Tutorial
Apr 21, 2012

Nobody has said "boo" to me about DQS 7, and if there is any relationship to needing it for Remedy 7.6.  Does that mean I missed something?  I'm not going to DL anything until I'm told to do so.  Took the Remedy tutorial.  Had some serious issues getting into training, but finally, with the help of Support got in.  If you are having problems, I would suggest calling ASAP, because my issues spanned over the course of 2 days until it got resolved. ...

Where Is This Remedy Tutorial?
Apr 24, 2012

Just wondering where in MModal I would find the Remedy tutorial?   ...

Tutorial For How To Use Remedy
Oct 31, 2012

I need help trying to figure out how to use Remedy.  I can get into it, but when I click on things within Remedy nothing happens.  I thought there was a tutorial somewhere, but of course cannot find it.  Does anybody know where I might get some instruction on how to use and troubleshoot in Remedy?  Thanks in advance. ...

Is It Me? This 6.1 Tutorial Is Confusing As Heck.
Sep 04, 2010

I'm trying to follow it, but the headings section is giving me a major headache.  Why are they even messing with this stuff? The numbering thing was the only thing that seemed worth it, but once I got through the tutorial, it realized it's not saving me much time.  The ONLY thing it's saving me from is writing the:  1., 2., 3....I still have to separate and list them.  I just finished the document check process.  It's just overwhelming.  One t ...

Are We Paid For The 2 Hour Tutorial? NM
Sep 05, 2010

nm ...

Winscribe Info
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know if Winscribe is compatible with Vista, MS Word 2007 and Instant Text? Any tips for using Winscribe? TIA. ...

Windows 7 And WinScribe
Jan 18, 2010

I am about ready to switch from an XP computer to my new Windows 7 computer.  I am wondering if there is anything I need to do to have WinScribe transition flawlessly with the new technology.  Has anyone been using WinScribe and made this transition?  I have tried getting information from the WinScribe website, but the total focus there is sales to new customers. ...

Winscribe Platform?
Jul 21, 2010

Do any of you have experience with the WinScribe platform for typing?  I'm trying to make sure it is easy to use and that MTs can be productive on it.  Thank you. ...

Winscribe Will Not Let Me Appear Offline
Aug 08, 2011

I am a newbie typing under an editor right now, and I need some help with Winscribe.  I have never had this problem and noone can help.  When all of my files/jobs load it will  not let me appear offline.  I have to be offline so others can load their jobs as well.  It is Winscribe 3.7.  I have booted, Reconnect, eveyrthing and nothing is working!!!  Any advice is greatly appreciated. ...

Winscribe Dictation
Oct 15, 2013

How do I decrease the playback on Winscribe?  I have gone to settings and set everything to the lowest numbers on there but it does not change.  Thanks! ...

Winscribe/Windows 8.1
Jun 11, 2015

Is anyone running Winscribe on Windows 8.1? ...

License To Be Able To Work On Winscribe
Oct 17, 2009

I am looking for an license to be able to work on Winscribe.  Can anyone tell me where I  might locate this? ...

Winscribe Internet Typist
Jul 10, 2010

I am trying to find out how to prioritize or pick and choose jobs in my queue.  Can anyone help me with this?  Thanks. Clw ...

Anyone Use Winscribe Internet Typist With IT
May 02, 2011

I know that I had issues getting IT to recognize another platform but can not remember how it was done as it was so long ago.  Any suggestions? ...

How To Use MS WORD Auto Correct Within Winscribe???
May 04, 2011

Does anyone know how to use MSWord auto correct when in side the winscribe system?  If so, I would really appreciate some guidance.   Thank you so much.   Gloria ...

Winscribe Efficient, User-friendly, Etc?
Jul 05, 2012

Have anyone used this platform before.  Is it efficient, user-friendly, etc.  Thanks for the info!  ...

Does Winscribe Work With Instant Text Or Shorthand?
May 20, 2011

I have possibly found an MT position that uses the Winscribe platform.  Does this platform work with Instant Text or Shorthand?  Thanks in advance ...

Infinity IN-USB-1 Driver For Windows 7 (running XP Mode W/ Winscribe)
Jan 13, 2010

I've got Windows 7 Professional on my laptop, and have XP mode set up and running.   I'm using WinScribe and my problem is that XP mode doesn't seem to recognize my foot pedal, but everything else in WinScribe is working great on 7.  Does anyone have a driver that I can get a link to?  Or, is there a new foot  pedal I should look into for this purpose.   I cannot for the life of me find a website with a legitimate driver download and with it bein ...