A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

AutoText/AutoCorrect file transfer??? - Suki

Posted: Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how to transfer autotext and autocorrect from Word 2000 to Word 2007 Professional?  I've been building the damn things for years, and I've upgraded my Word. I'd hate to have to rebuild.  HELP???!!  Surprised

Auto correct file transfer - Bascribe

[ In Reply To ..]
Try googling autocorrect utility. You may come up with a utility where you can trasfer it i know there is such a thing previously but am not sure about versions.

Similar Messages:

Transfer Autotext From MModal To MS Word
Sep 29, 2014

Hey there fellow transcriptionists.  Do any of you know how I can copy my MModal autotext entries to my Microsoft Word 2003?  Thanks so much! ...

Is Chartnet Compatible With Autotext And Autocorrect
Jan 31, 2011

Is Chartnet compatible with autotext and autocorrect used MS Word 2003 and later? I know that Chartnet has its own expander program, but I am not sure if I could use my autocorrect entries and autotext from Word in Chartnet, would it be easy to move them into that. I am not sure if I am posting on the right board, since this is only a question on this and not asking for technical help on how to do it, if it could be done. TIA. ...

Microsoft Word 2007 - AutoCorrect/AutoText Feature Really Gone?
May 03, 2012

Working in an office on Microsoft Word 2007.  Is the AutoCorrect/AutoText feature really gone?  I saw the Quick Parts thing, but that is very slow in our business.  Also is there any way to put in jump markers to get around in the report quicker?  I see why no transcription service uses Microsoft.  Sure isn't good for what we do.  Thanks.  ...

AutoCorrect Transfer
Jul 22, 2011

I have Word 2007 and need to transfer my AutoCorrect entries onto my laptop.  Can anyone tell me how to do this, please?  ...

Please Help! FTP (file Transfer Method)
Aug 09, 2010

Hello, Does anyone know what an FTP file transfer method program and where I could get training on this? I am applying for a job and it requires knowledge of this program. Thank you for any help you can provide :)   ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) What Do I Do Now?
Nov 11, 2011

I have downloaded FileZilla to use as a FTP. I have never dealt with this before as my company always set these kind of things up, but now am interested in a job that requires I have my own. Now that it seems to be set up, what do I do now? Or would I just wait until the job sends me some files? Feel so stupid, but really don't know what to do now. Thanks for any advice. ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) - Where To Learn It?
Aug 12, 2010

I have seen several job offers that say you must know FTP. I am not familiar with this. Where can I go to learn this program?  Please be nice....I hate the negative comments on this board. ...

Anyone Know Of A FREE File Transfer Method
Mar 08, 2011

and easy enough for a doctor to use, to transfer his audio files? I'm searching online too. Anybody knows of anything, please post it. Thanks! ...

Can Anyone Suggest A Good File Transfer Program?
Jan 11, 2010

x ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) HIPAA Compliant?
Oct 19, 2011

Hello, my doc is finally going digital after three years of begging him to! His files are too large to email to me, and so I found I need to set up an FTP, and FileZilla was recommended, since it is HIPPA compliant. Does anyone have any experience setting this up? I am good at figuring things out, but this is driving me crazy and taking forever! Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!   ...

File Transfer Protocol And Foot Pedals
Dec 20, 2014

Hi everyone!  I feel like such a dunce!  I'm in my 60s, thought how great it would be to do transcription from home.  I transcribed everything from radiology to oncology, orthopedics, general surgery, doctor's visits, you name it.  Then I became an EMT, then a nurse.  Well, you get the general idea.  Back then, your ONLY transcription gear was a dictaphone machine that played either mini cassettes or regular cassettes.  I picked up the work, drove it ...

Express Scribe Only Voice File Transfer Software?
Feb 19, 2014

Is Express Scribe the only voice file transfer software? ...

HELP!! What Software Can Transfer Speech To Text From A Voice File Or Recorder?
Aug 16, 2010

I was looking for software(possibly free!) that will allow you to not only speak in microphone and transfer to text, but can transfer to text from a voice file or recorder. HELP!!!  Thank You! ...

Word Autocorrect File Imported To Instant Text V BUT!!!
Jul 23, 2011

I followed the instructions of a poster below for importing my .acl autocorrect to Instant Text V via the importer. It seemed to go. The question I have now is when I open Instant Text on the bottom right I see glossaries, the first glossary is for the transcription department of the company I will be working for. Then the second position shows my MSO1033.acl. When I highlight that, all my entries are there. But when I close the program and then open again, the MSO file is not there, and I have ...

Is There A Way To Transfer Autocorrect For Word 2003 To Another Computer Using Word 2003?
Dec 08, 2010

?? ...

Anyone Know How To Convert Wma File To DSS Voice File??
Oct 13, 2010

Does anyone know how to convert wma file to DSS file?  I am using Express Scribe but, for some unknown reason, the sound quality is very poor.  I thought if I could convert this to DSS it would sound better on my computer. Any ideas?  Also, anyone know what else I could use besides Express Scribe (free) to play these files?  THANK YOU SO MUCH.   G ...

AutoTeXt Question
Mar 25, 2010

All of my autotext entries have disappeared.  Does anyone know why this would happen and how can I get this back or at least stop this from happening again?  I am using Word 2000.  TIA! ...

Transferring Autotext
Nov 13, 2014

I currently have Word 2003.  Is it possible to transfer my AutoText entries (thousands) if I need to upgrade to a newer version of Word, so I do not have to start over with those entries?  JMJ ...

Word 2007 - How To Set Up Autotext
Mar 18, 2010

Anyone use Microsoft Word 2007? I am having a horrible time finding out how to set up autotext.  If anyone knows, can you walk me through it.  I prefer the 2003 edition, but must upgrade..........Thanks!!! ...

Autotext Word 2010
Aug 24, 2011

Does anyone know if Word 2010 has autotext, I can't seem to find it.  Thanks ...

Word 2003 AutoText Help Please
Feb 01, 2012

The screentip that comes up when typing the first letters of an AutoText entry has stopped working - and since there is no screentip, the option to insert an AutoText entry into the document by hitting "Enter" is not available either.   I can go into AutoText and "Insert" it that way, and hitting F3 inserts the entry into the document from the screen, and all my entries are in there - it is just screentip and Enter that "broke."   This happened from one document to the next.  I ...

AutoText MS Word 2003
Jun 06, 2012

I hope someone can help me.  I use Word 2003 and have most of my shortcuts in Autotext.  All of a sudden, my autotext stopped working.  I can't seem to access any of my shortcuts.  Any input would really be appreciated.   Thanks !!    ...

EMDAT - How To Add Entries Into Autotext
Jun 11, 2012

Anyone working on Emdat know how to add entries into Autotext without signing into the work pool? Just started and need to add entries before I start typing. Thanks in advance! ...

Autotext In Inscribe Jumps To Next Line
May 07, 2013

I'm new to Inscribe and am trying to set up auto text entries.  When I use auto text the cursor jumps to the next line rather than staying on the same line.  Does anyone know how to fix this please?  Thanks.  ...

Creating Macros And Autotext In MS Word 2003
Sep 22, 2010

I know this is probably pretty basic for most people but I just started using MS Word for one of my new MT jobs and there are a lot of repetitive phrases, salutations etc and I want to create my own macros and Autotext but can't seem to find some definitive answers on the internet. I have been working for over 20 years for a hospital who provided all the up to date auto text and macros so I didn't have to create them so now I'm lost. Thanks for any help or advice. ...

Inscribe Autotext Help--Edith With Microsoft Word
Nov 29, 2010

I type for 2 different companies using Inscribe.  I'm having a problem  because the fonts in the autotexts I put in never match the new company's font and I can't find any way to edit that.  There is a command for "edit with Microsoft Word" but I am afraid to try it in case it messes something up.  Is this how I would edit the font?  Would appreciate any advice :)  ...

VMR Transfer
May 04, 2010

Anyone working with them?  Anything you can share, I would appreciate. ...

Transfer
Jun 20, 2012

Is anyone else being transferred to another "book of business" due to low volume dictation? ...

Transfer?
Jun 18, 2013

Is there a way to transfer, some official application or something? Seems like the TSM you are assigned is all you get, no way out.  ...

Transfer Fo Expansions
Jan 03, 2010

Is there anywhere to get the instructions on transferring expansions?  I am in SA4, instructions did not transfer.....support is too busy, was told they will call me......yeah.....like whenever they get around to it......afterr all the other calls regarding the same problem.  I am trying to work without expansions and adding them as I go along!!!  Any help out there?  Would be appreciated!!!! ...