A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Am I allowed to change font size in ebeyondtxt? - I thought trainer said no.

Posted: Apr 29, 2013

nm

You can't change font, but you can ZOOM. - BZB

[ In Reply To ..]
I keep mine set at 155%

Similar Messages:

How To Change Font Size In Epic ???
Oct 05, 2012

Working in Enterprise. My account just switched to Epic and the font size is very tiny.  I've noticed that in the task bar right above where we enter the transcription that there are two buttons to click on, one for font and one for size.  When clicking on them, different selections are offered (i.e., font size #s 1 through approximately 8) but nothing happens when I click on a # to try to make a change.  Any ideas?  I looked at the Pre ...

How To Change Font Size In Epic???
Oct 05, 2012

Working in Enterprise. My account just switched to Epic and the font size is very tiny.  I've noticed that in the task bar right above where we enter the transcription that there are two buttons to click on, one for font and one for size.  When clicking on them, different selections are offered (i.e., font size #s 1 through approximately 8) but nothing happens when I click on a # to try to make a change.  Any ideas?  I looked at the Pre ...

Font Size Help!!! (please)
Apr 29, 2010

This isn't directly related to MT, but is in a round-about way.  I've done something to cause my font size in certain areas to be smaller, and it's driving me crazy!  I don't know how to describe exactly where it is happening, but it is the font at the top of the tabs in IE, in the side menu (listing my mail folders) in my Outlook mail, the font in Word at the top of the page (toolbar and file, edit, view, etc.), in some message boxes, etc.& ...

Changing Font Size
Jul 31, 2012

Now I know this seems like a stupid question, but I need help chaning font size to something not indicated in Word 2003 or Word 2007.    I have typed in the unusual font size but it does not work.   I need 13, 15, and 17 which I do not see as options.  Any help advice appreciated. ...

What Font & Size Are You Using In Fluency? My
Apr 25, 2013

font changed on it's own from yesterday to today, and I don't like the new one.  Does anyone have any favorites?  Not a burning question, but just curious what everyone's using.   ;) ...

Correct Font Size In Docuscribe
Dec 16, 2010

I hit something and the font on my current report became miniscule (a 15 minute report and I've barely started).  How can I restore it to its normal size?Please help!   ...

Changing Text/font Size
Aug 18, 2014

Anyone know how to change the text/font size in Fluency? ...

Anyone Else With This Problem? Ctl Shift - (number Pad) Increases Font Size?
Jun 27, 2013

There was a Windows 7 update prior to noticing this, so I don't know if it is from the update or a new DQS problem. Ctl Shift - (number pad) is doing 2 things at once, changing sound tone (what it is supposed to do) and changing font size. Tried rebooting, but no change. ...

7.1 Cursor Size- Can We Change It?
Oct 10, 2012

Does anybody know how to change the size of the cursor from the skinny little line in 7.1? Thanks! ...

Help Change Text Size When IE Is Open
Nov 30, 2012

My new kitten decided to do a little dance on my keyboard this morning and now the text size is smaller on IE.  Does anyone know how to change it?  I went to "Page" "Text size" and chose "Largest" but it did not change anything.  I closed and re-opened the browser, and see the same thing.  I need to be able to see my screen.  HELP!  lol! ...

In An Effort To Assist MedQuist Posters -- SM
Jan 09, 2010

Please see the sticky note at the top of the MedQuist forum.  I have researched information for you to give you some direction.  There are contact instructions/leads on the web pages at the links given.  Please do not contact MTStars for more information.  Contact your local employment office (now called the Department of Workforce Services) for more information. Moderator   ...

Stop The Accusations And Personal Attacks. SM
Jan 25, 2010

If you love VR work and do well with it, great.  However, you must allow those who are not having such success with it to have their own threads and discussions without interrupting.  If you hate VR work and think it is the demise of this career, great.  However, you must allow those who are successful with it to have their own threads and discussions without interrupting. For the threads where someone is asking for assistance with VR, wanting to be more successful, asking for t ...

ALL POSTERS ON NEW MTs BOARD READ
Dec 01, 2009

This specific board is for support of new MTs. Experienced MTs - If you want to slam, be ugly, hateful, etc., to new MTs, go somewhere else.  New MTs - same goes for you. In other words, stop the experienced-vs-new MT wars.  Moderator ...

Those Posters Who Claim DIT Has Not Paid Them - SM
Jan 13, 2010

Please contact me about your unpaid work with DIT.  I want to make sure they resolve their pay issues if they are going to advertise jobs here. Moderator   ...

All Posters Please Read - SM
Jan 23, 2010

First, no one on this board has any clue who the identity of other posters are.  Not one of you.   You cannot assume that any 2 or more posts are by the same poster, even if the same moniker is used.  Second, no one on this board has the right to call anyone else a liar because you don't believe the information they posted.  Doing so will get you banned. Moderator   ...

Please See New Boards! SM
Nov 26, 2009

We have reinstated the following boards that are now available! Coding/Medical Billing WAHM Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues Happy posting! Moderator ...

<font Class=mod>We Need Your Feedback!</font>
Jan 15, 2015

There is an alarming increase in complaints regarding moderation on MTStars boards recently, but please remember: moderators are people too. They sometimes make mistakes and/or have temporary lapses in judgement. Just because they were harsh with you once or made a bad decision that you disagree with doesn't mean that they're bad moderators, that they'll hold a grudge against you, or even that they'll make the same decision a second time. To make moderation more transparent, ...

Word 2010 - Change My Font And Spacing In Word 2010
May 09, 2015

I have to change my font and spacing in Word 2010. How do you change it so that it takes the settings for every document I create. I want it defaulted to Times New Roman and it keeps bringing up Calibri. Thanks for any help! ...

Switching To The New Program EBeyondTXT
Mar 19, 2013

With switching to the new program eBeyondTXT I am not noticing much difference from before with the old program.  It takes just as long to download a job and half the time I am getting the spinning circle showing the slowness of the program. The things that did change is the account I was working on is now an all edit account.  I also noticed that instead of 2 spaces between each sentence it is now only 1 space.  I was also wondering why the use of the bookmarks at the beginning and end of ...

BOF/EOF Error Messages With EbeyondTXT With Nuance
Oct 08, 2013

I am curious to see if any other transcriptionist who works for Nuance have had problems with EOF/BOF error message at the end of completing a job to send through? ...

How Many F11's Are We Allowed?
Feb 02, 2011

x ...

Should It Be Allowed (they Just Did This To Me)
Feb 02, 2013

I sent a dictation to QC for blanks because the dictator was saying wrong words, and mis-speaking.  I just got about 7 major errors for things which the dictator changed mind, slurred, and that is why I put it in the pending with questions to begin with.  So, is this the correct policy. Put in the blanks, question certain words and then still get in trouble for this as major errors? I did not put through to client, questioned each, put difficult dictator in box, please help and then I ...

Uh Oh...we Were Allowed To
Dec 25, 2014

in case of NJA, which I did, but now I am not having NJA.  Will have to find out what to do.  All the new ideas seem to be bad ones, but then, what would one expect with MM. ...

If & Is Not Allowed To Be Use Why Does ASR Print It
Jul 18, 2012

x ...

I Was Not Allowed To Take Off For This Weekend.
May 25, 2013

As I watched my family leave and our dog to head to our relatives cabin in the next neighboring state last night, I cleaned the house and did some laundry and worked my last hour typing.  This morning I am ready to work my 8 hours and what happens???  NO WORK.  You think I would be used to this by now after all these years, but now I am really ANGRY!  I have done this when it is Easter, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, etc.  That is it.  No more will I ...

Are We Not Allowed To Put ('s) In The Nickname Section?
Dec 16, 2009

Everytime I try to respond to someone and put a ('s) like if I put "plumber's wife" or something like that in the Nickname section on post a message, and go to send it I get an error and it will not send. Now if I remove the ('s) then it sends.  Happen to anyone else? ...

How Many Excused Absences Are You Allowed...
Jan 08, 2013

And what happens if you exceed that number? ...

What Have We Allowed To Happen To Our Profession?
May 22, 2014

Ladies and Gentleman MTs -- Twenty years ago I earned 7 cpl at my job as an IC MT, was treated fairly by my employer, paid weekend and holiday bonuses, as well as quan/qual bonuses.  Although hours were long, worked most holidays and weekends, I earned around $45,000/yr, about $35.00 an hour and was free to choose the hours that I worked.   Could we all just take some control over our professions, please?  Yes, being an MT is a profession.  How much specialized education, t ...

Are We Allowed To Use Downloaded Version
Oct 30, 2014

I guess you can no longer buy full licensed copies of MS Word on a disk ???  I see you can get MS Word 2013 in downloadable form, starting with a "trial" and then I guess you end up paying per year or month?  So, is this acceptable or do we HAVE to have it on disk? ...

More Blanks Allowed Before Sending To IQA
Jan 13, 2015

Ok, got E-mail about changing when we have to send reports to IQA and when we can just ship on. Increasing number of blanks, etc.  Anyone understand how this is going to impact our 10% or less criteria?  I may be crazy, but sounds like we might be getting a break here. Guess we have been shipping too much to IQA. When in doubt we don't want to lose money with a wrong guess. ...