A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

audit: what is passing? - tab

Posted: Oct 29, 2009

I have gotten audited twice in the past week!  They have pulled 6 reports on me. I thought that they only do 3 and do it about twice a month.  I think something is going on there.  What is the passing score.  I know it is 98. something.  Thanks!

Has to be 98.00 or higher. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

so that is it? - THANKS!

[ In Reply To ..]
that doesn't sound so bad. I keep getting taken off for what most consider BS.

Does that score also apply to our ILPs???nm - hmmmm?

[ In Reply To ..]
x

that made me laugh - gigglegirl

[ In Reply To ..]
yeah right... I bet all they have to get is 50% because they have QA and then our MMEs to fix the other 50%.

All they have to worry about is what is on today's free lunch menu.
ummmm free lunch....thanks for making me hungry! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
:)

How does one know.. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
....when one is being audited? I'm sure I've been audited at some point during my 5-1/2 years with MQ but....how do you know when they audit you? I've never received any kind of notice or anything. Thanks.

We got an email saying they're going - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
to start auditing MTs and MMEs regularly now. IMO, they need to be auditing the ILPs rather than us since they're the ones with the massive quality issues, or get rid of so many auditors/QCs with too much time on their hands & pay the actual workers better... just my opinion...

Ah... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
ha ha! Well I just left 20 QA markers in the report I just did that was 265 seconds long. This guy couldn't speak a clear word to save his life. He might as well have been speaking Swahili. In fact, he probably was. I'm sure they'll audit me but...like I give a rip anymore.

Normally they audit a specific number of lines, - JK

[ In Reply To ..]
not number of reports. If they are auditing 200 lines, then it could take 3 or 4 reports, or it could only take 1. All depends.

never knew that... thanks! - :)

[ In Reply To ..]
I think the whole thing is messed up. With my luck I am getting only ASR on my audits... which sucks because I am nearly not as careful because I have those 24 headings that I have to put the stupid report into!!!!

Similar Messages:

Not Passing Audit
Jun 22, 2010

when you are told you didnt pass the audiit test, are you booted out after so many of those or what? I am not even sure if sending a question lowers your score??? anyone know? ...

What Is The Percentage Of A Passing Audit? Is It 96 Or 98? NM
Nov 24, 2010

NM ...

Not Passing Exams
Dec 15, 2009

I just did my final exam and did not pass. I got a 98% on the written and 82% on the practical. What happens if you do not pass (after alotted tries)? Can I still work in a clinic or doctor doing transcription or is all my training a big waste?? ...

Everybody Passing QA With 99% No Problem?
Oct 20, 2011

consistently pass 99% with what they deduct for minimum's?  I would really like feedback on this.  ...

Passing Tests
May 14, 2013

15 years radiology experience. Not passing the tests for some reason. No feedback. ...

Passing The CCS With No Experience?
Jun 10, 2014

Understanding that most employers don't recognize the CCA for the paper it's printed on, do you feel that by putting in a moderate amount of extra studying and completing an AHIMA-approved coding course one could sit for and pass the CCS - assuming they ever open the thing back up? ...

QA Passing Score For MM
Jun 14, 2014

Hi, can anyone tell me the audit passing score for MM staff?  ...

Interviewed With Accentus After Passing Their Testing
Sep 17, 2012

I interviewed with Accentus after passing their testing. The interview seemed to go just fine. The recruiter said I will need to have a second interview with the account manager, and b/c it would be a new account, this could take 1-2 weeks. It's closing in on a week, and I'm wondering if they are really going to call me back? Has anyone had a similar experience? Thanks ...

I Was Hired For A New Job Contingent On Me Passing A Background. Sm
May 05, 2013

Has anyone ever NOT passed the check? My credit is not so hot and I had a DUI about 30 years ago (dumb), so I am a bit nervous that this might screw up my employment. In the old days, people just hired you or didn't hire you. Sigh. ...

Update To Below About Passing Employment Test
Jun 30, 2013

I passed the test and got the job. Thanks to all who offered advice and wished me luck! http://forum.mtstars.com/488540.html   ...

Pt Was Passing The S/l Tolinger In Track Practice
Mar 22, 2015

After Passing Test, Telephone Interview, And Application Completion,
Nov 20, 2009

offer, or will they let you know one way or the other? ...

Just Passing Along! Ocala Fl In- House Mt Supervisor Job. Sweet Hours
Feb 24, 2013

http://health-care-jobs.advanceweb.com/job-details.php?jobid=156482&jobFltr=&comFltr=&stFltr=&cityFltr=&page= This link is for a mon - fri 8-430 MT supervisor in house position in Ocala fl. Thought I'd pass it along. Just wish I lived there for this job!! ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...

Post Audit And Now A Post Audit M Report!!
Jan 19, 2015

Has anybody gotten the above email stating now there are 2 post audit reports that we have to pull?  The regular one and now a post audit m report???  What is this for???  This gets crazier every day ...

I Got An Audit!!!
Nov 12, 2009

My score was 96.6.  All the reports docked were ASR reports, missing a few things here and there like leaving in oven instead of correcting to even - well, you get the gist.  There were no critical mistakes. Not once, in all my years working for hospitals or doctors have I had an aduit.   I'm wondering if it's just that ASR is only a year old to me and that's why I'm having issues.  Oh well.     ...

ASR Audit
Feb 10, 2011

I got 2 ASR audits lately.  Is everyone getting them?  I only do about 50 ASR reports a month and they seem to think I use my mouse too much.  I am dangernous with short-cut keys.  I tend to not stop to think and hit the wrong key and something goes whacky.  I always know where my mouse is!  Anyway, we run out of work at least 3 nights a week.  Am I supposed to master the short-cut keys so I can do my work faster and run out of work sooner and sit here longer a ...

99.75% On Audit...
Mar 15, 2011

and told I should have caught something (which I should have).  It was something trivial like suggestion versus suggestive.  Got a mail from mentor that I should have slowed down & caught this.  I've been an MT for over 2 yrs now, and it wasn't something that put a pt's health in any kind of harm.  Knew I had one very hard ESL auth go to auditing & watched it until it was done.  100%.  Any word on a nice job?  Not hardly.  Love my jo ...

QA Audit Below 99%
Oct 13, 2011

Has anyone failed their QA audit with Medquist, if so, what happens next if you have been with them for more than a year and were recently changed to a new account.??? Would appreciate some help on this oneeeeee??? ...

My Last Audit
Nov 14, 2012

Last audit was 99.4 something percent accuracy.  LPH was about 265.  But oh, too many of my reports are sent in with blanks (worst accounts I have ever worked on) and I need to send more work to QA.  Do they really think I am going to sit here and do this crap for 3 cpl?  It would not even pay my utility bill.  Think they will ever face reality? ...

What Does SC Audit Mean?
Jun 01, 2015

I really hate these weekly audits.  Do they count?? ...

Audit
Jun 28, 2015

Has anyone with MM been audited lately? Been with them 9 yrs and just had my first. Worst Mgr ever ...

Career Step - Problems Passing Career Step MT Testing
Mar 05, 2012

Anyone have problems passing Career Step MT testing.   ...

Has Anyone Been Fired Because Of A Bad Audit?
Dec 03, 2009

It's obvious they're cracking down on us, nit-picking, etc., to what end?  Everyone, myself included, seem to be getting less than 98%.  Is it just to keep us on our toes, or to have ammunition to hold against us when the time comes to ship everything to India? ...

Audit Question
Jun 29, 2010

Does anyone know how the audits work?  Is it the average score of 5-6 reports together?  What if you failed 1 report but passed the other 4-5 and the average of all of them together is still passing?  Are you put back on 100% QA for the 1 report?  Sorry for all the questions. Thanks   ...

Anyone Been Terminated For <98% Audit??
Apr 14, 2010

Good-bye ...

Audit Procedures
Apr 22, 2010

Does anyone know the rules for placing an MT on 100% audit.  Do you have to fail 2 audits in a row or just 2 audits.  I failed in Feb, passed in March and will probably fail in April.  The point system is whacked in my opinion, but my opinion doesn't really count.  It is probably listed somewhere on MQ Central but I find navigating that system is somewhat like navigating a maze.  Unless you know where to find it, it takes forever.  I have sent an e-mail to my Q ...

Audit - I Probably Will Be Gone This Week
Apr 27, 2010

I have been put on a written audit and received 92%.  So I am being given 1 more week.  Which means I am more than likely out of here. I did not not have any Major marks, but only a lot of minor - i.e., two liters versus 2L, grams versus g.  I should just quit and go work at the big lots, less stress more money   ...

HELP! Failed Audit
May 15, 2010

So, I failed another "audit".  I have to bounce back and forth between at least 10 accounts, therefore 10 different client profiles AND have to keep up with the ever changing QA preference of the day!  I'm so depressed.  It's really heard to understand that VR stuff and ESL dictators.  Has anyone failed more than a few audits and continued working?  Will they fire me?  I, like everyone else, am really struggling, but I NEED this job.  Any ideas on h ...