A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Type what I wanna say - lovemydane

Posted: Jun 04, 2015

I would absolutely love to be able to leave a QA note on every report where the dictator is being a true imbecile.  QA note "dictator smacking candy, unable to clarify."  QA note "dictator calling from cell phone with bratty kids screaming in the background."  QA note "dictator carrying on conversation with several others while dictating, unable to clarify what is or is not supposed to be in report."  QA note "dictator a complete idiot, mumbling the whole time, spelling everything incorrectly, having a party with music and yelling in the background." 

Feel free to add!!! 

Hahaha - FlynFngrz

[ In Reply To ..]
QA note: Dictator calling on cell phone while in cavernous bathroom. Difficult to hear due to "water running."

Giggle - lovemydane

[ In Reply To ..]
Brought me to tears with that one.

Hazard pay - kcmt

[ In Reply To ..]
I think, at the very least, we should get hazard pay for transcribing some of these people. It is truly maddening how incompetent they are..and these are the people who are supposed to be saving lives.

Another example - lovemydane

[ In Reply To ..]
The one I just did... QA note "dictator dictating on floor, several conversations going on in background, dictator moving phone, putting phone down, forgetting where he is in the dictation, covering the phone with his hand to keep the background noise down (duh), shuffling papers, and speed talking"

I actually put such notes in the QA box. - but in professional manner

[ In Reply To ..]
"Cannot hear dictation adequately over background conversations." (nurses)

"Cannot hear dictation adequately over background noise." (screaming kids, dropping equipment, shuffling papers, et cetera.)

"Unable to discern whether doctor is dictating or continuing his conversation on the phone."

"Unable to discern whether doctor is dictating or talking to the nurse."

I don't bother to send a note to TSM with job number and doctor's name anymore, except for those who talk on the phone.

I document sound problems, etc., in the QA box. Yes, I know they might delete it, but too bad, they were informed.

once i put - moonchild

[ In Reply To ..]
i could not hear about 90% of the report. the entire thing was blanks. i put THIS AUDIO SUCKS! i think they had to agree.

QA note - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
"Dictator mumbles, slurs speech and talks extremely fast."

Type - wanna say

[ In Reply To ..]
QA note: Mid dictation, female physician taking a phone call from her lover, angry at him over the possibility of having impregnated her.

Similar Messages:

I Wanna Know
Mar 21, 2010

If TAA is so wonderful, how come no one is speaking up about its benefits?  I see many going back to school, are these people the ones who benefited from the program?  Are others still walking into walls?  Your experience? ...

Just Wanna Cry
Oct 07, 2010

Been typing my heart out all morning on unfamiliar new accounts with no previous reports, no repository, and am 200 lines short of the MINIMUM.  I just want to give up.  I hate this job so much.  ...

Wanna Know Who Thought Up VBC?
Feb 16, 2010

Something smacks of anti-trust here. Excerpt: It’s been a little more than two years since the AHIMA and the Medical Transcription Industry Association (MTIA) recommended the visual black character (VBC) method be used as the standard unit of measure for medical transcription. Based on research from the Joint Task Force on Standards Development, the announcement came in the form of a white paper that made quite a splash. Defining a VBC as a “character that can be seen with the nake ...

Wanna Hurt Them
Mar 04, 2010

It started with forcing us to do ASR, with a 20% reduction in pay, then upped the reduction to 40%. They shove TeamWork down our throats - not for Our benefit, but to make life easier for the CCMs. Every time we get a new, improved "rule" it involves our unpaid time to read their unintelligible emails and try to decipher them.  I don't Want Benchmark, or to be a member of ADHI.  But this latest atrocity gives me "homicidal ideation."  Penalties for blanks!  Puh-l ...

Just Wanna Work
Feb 28, 2011

Been sick all weekend.  Have a sinus infection that hurts when I touch the side of my face and my eye is all scratchy and can't hardly see.  Didn't want to get up this morning, but did, got ready, squirted saline in my eye so I could see fairly well for a while, sat down and NO JOBS AVAILABLE.  Gets so old, but I am sure there is already an E-mail being sent that chastizes us to work our schedules.    ...

But I DON'T WANNA Work For Q!
Sep 21, 2011

So my company has been bought out by the Q, of course with the assumption that all of us will want to jump from the sinking ship --->into the cold ocean??? Technically I am fired from the old job, as that company is done for, but Q sends out an "offer of employment" with no base rate, no schedule, just a mention that things will stay the same - for now. I don't WANT to accept the job with Q!  If I wanted to work for them I would have been.  My question is, will ...

Ya Know What, Doc? If Ya Don't Wanna Dictate It...
May 15, 2015

Don't.  Go home and hand write it.  Quit wasting my time and my life.   ...

Anybody Wanna Hear My Story About VR?
Apr 29, 2010

I am a small MTSO. I had a pretty big hospital account that went to ES VR 2 years ago. The fallout for the hospital has been rather profound. They offered me 16 for straight and 8 for VR. I thought at the time that I could live with that if VR made MTs faster and they could earn virtually the same as for straight typing. Well, that didn't turn out and my MTs ran like scalded dogs! I have since learned through grapevine that they are in real big trouble. The remaining few hospital MTs are ed ...

DocQmanage Has Not Changed Yet, Wanna Bet The New Name Is
Jan 24, 2012

Instead of the funky little Q's everywhere, it will be a pair of M's.  Then for MT week, they will pass out a tiny bag of M&Ms, gold of course, with little MM on one side and big $$ on the other... ...

New Hires From Precyse - Wanna Tell How Is It Going?
Jul 16, 2013

I know they have been hiring lately.  Can you share your experience with them so far? ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...

How To Type This?
Mar 24, 2010

There is grade 3 anterolisthesis of C3 upon C4 with fairly significant associated spinal stenosis. ...

Type Of Lab
May 01, 2010

Heavy ESL: "more specific autoimmune antibodies like a scade profile" ...

How Do You Type Q Day
Jun 28, 2010

She is still taking Percocet 1 to 1-1/2 tablets Q-day..tia. ...

Anything On All Type?
Jun 28, 2010

Hey all!   Thinking about leaving my current company.  All Type says they can give me an all typing account, I have been doing mostly VR for over a year and am making less and less money.    So I am curious about All Type.  Thanks! ...

How Would I Type This?
Aug 15, 2010

d:  "Recurrent, recurrent right inguinal hernia" It is a recurrence of a recurrent hernia.  Would I type it as said or as "re-recurent?"  This is not a verbatim account. ...

How Would I Type This:
Nov 19, 2010

The doctor says, " A split thickness skin graft was obtained from the anterior left thigh "18 thousandths of an inch deep."  Is this how I type the 18 thousandths or should it be another way. Thanks in advance for the help. ...

Type Of TPN
Feb 01, 2011

Patient is on TPN. Starte tube feeds with s/l ox-ce-va. Can't find reference.  Help if you can please. ...