A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

No Pride Left - cookedgoose

Posted: Mar 08, 2014

I have been working today for almost 3 hours and I have not understood a word I have typed.  I used to take such pride in my work and truly loved what I did for a living.  On my "new" account this morning I have typed report after report and guessed my way through the entire report or left a massive amount of blanks.  Not to mention my line count is down from 340 to 120.  I think it is time to go now.

no pride left - mtinmi

[ In Reply To ..]
I agree, it is hard to take pride anymore when pay is so low and you are trying to pay bills. Guess they get what they pay for, can't expect superior work for dirt cheap wages. We are after all human beings. I am just tired and feel beaten up!!

Similar Messages:

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

America's Pride
Feb 13, 2015

Anyone currently working for AP? Appreciate any info ...

Does Anybody Know Anything About America's Pride Transcription
Jul 05, 2012

Is it voice rec or straight typing?  Do they have benefits? ...

Americas Pride - Just Curious
Jul 14, 2012

Hi, recently sent the resume in and got an email back stating that I had been hired  -- no testing -- yeah!! but just wondering how long it takes to get set up etc.  "C" is apparently on vacation; however, this morning did get an e-mail from "P" asking the tech person to contact me.  Not the greatest pay in the world; however, I can see or at least try to see "both sides of the coin," and if this is straight typing, not going to complain. ...

Anything Recent About America's Pride
Feb 28, 2014

Checked the archives and didn't see anything recent about America's Pride.  Are they still a VA contractor? How are they to work for? ...

America's Pride - Vacation
Apr 02, 2014

Wondering if anyone has been able to use vacation time yet?  Been so long since I heard anything. Supposed to be a "benefit" from the Service Contract Act. ...

Anyone Worked For America's Pride?
Jan 11, 2015

Has anyone worked for America's Pride?  They seem like they would be a great place to work.  I was wondering whether it is difficult to make the minimum line count and how the doctors were to transcribe for as far as being difficult to understand, etc. ...

Work At America's Pride?
May 18, 2015

What's happened to the work at America's Pride?  For a few weeks, there was enough to keep busy with, but now nothing. ...

America's Pride Sound Quality (sm)
Jul 30, 2012

Does anyone else find the sound quality of AP files to be horrendous? ...

My Rant About The America's Pride Firings
Sep 04, 2012

I'm surprised there is no thread about the America's Pride firings last Friday. I've been with them for years, and for nearly two have been unable to get any decent work. Over a year ago I was put on a new account that they promptly lost. The other account I had transitioned to mostly VR with only a few jobs coming in. When I asked to be added to other accounts, I received no response. Recently I asked to be on the new DC account, then got a rather vague email saying that DC woul ...

Anyone Work For America's Pride? Opinions?
Nov 15, 2014

How Many Out There No Longer Take Pride In Telling People What You Do For A Living?
May 08, 2010

x ...

America's Pride - No Work, Is This Normal For This Time Of Year?
Jan 27, 2011

I've worked at America's Pride since last spring so I never went through a holiday season with them before.  Work started drying up around Thanksgiving, and over the last few weeks, has been almost nonexistent.  I am currently making less than $10/day, sitting here for hours, watching as not a single job on my accounts come in.  Lately, no jobs for ANY account come in. Is this usual for this time of the year?  Should I be worried about that recent email we got with ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

"right And Left Foot" Or "right And Left Feet"
Jun 13, 2011

This doc always says, "right and left foot", but i cant help but think that it should be "right and left feet"..... Can someone clear this up for me?   For example:  The patient comes in today for examinatin of his right and left foot.  or   The patient's right and left foot appears in normal condition.   ...

Left Hip WHAT??
Jan 07, 2011

I have no idea what that last word is (spelled phonetically), but here is the sentence in its entirety.  Hopefully someone can help shed some light on it. Patient was admitted from an outpatient setting on ..... for elective left total hip replacement secondary to history of left hip "skiffy".  ...

Why, Oh Why, Could They Not Have Left Well Enough Alone.
Mar 25, 2013

Just finished the practice job and I think I have several bald spots.  DO NOT LIKE EBEYONDTEXT.  I sincerely hope it gets better. ...

Has Anyone Left And Still Kept
May 08, 2013

life insurance ...

Are There Any Left?
Jun 04, 2014

Are there any companies left that either transfer files by FTP or similar and leave you alone to do your work as long as it is in TAT?  I work at home due to my anxiety.  Have a position with a company that is trying to start some kind of group thing where you have someone hovering over you while you work or you are supposed to be the hoverer for someone else, which might be okay for some people who like working with others.  I have never been able to work well with people.   ...

Left
Feb 28, 2015

Left Mmodal first of the year, not unhappy at all. After almost 20 years with them, I feel great. I now work 15 hours a week doing respite care for a 3-year-old and love it. Feel sorry for those of you still there. ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Just How Many Tier 3s ARE Left?
Mar 02, 2010

I hit the ceiling last week and quit after 12 years with MQ part-time. I started as a tier 3 and ended as a tier 3.  Topped out.  I was making close to $20/hr and ended at $10/hr thanks to ASR.  My submission rate was apparently too high for them for Jan and Feb.  Well, what do they expect?  Shyte dictation equals shyte transcription, but I'll be damned if I am going to risk someone's life just to fill in a blank, and this was before they rolled out this "First ...

How Many Of You Really Left The Field
Mar 03, 2010

I'm just curious is all.  I've been reading for months a lot of posts of people who are unhappy, their going to leave, telll their bosses off, they deserve more, etc, etc.  It's literally been going on months.  I have a job I like, it pays lower than all the people here say they get paid, but I like it.  There are times we run out of work, but I make due (and I'm a one income family, so is distressing sometimes), but  I like my doctors and my supervis ...

Mri Of The Left Knee
Apr 14, 2010

The posterior cruciate ligament is intact with some secondary ______ noted.  Blank sounds like "dockling or duckling."  Thanks in advance. ...

Left Ventriculography
Apr 19, 2010

left ventriculography performed in the "arway"  (?)  projection ? ...

No Fight Left In Me
Jul 13, 2010

to log off and hang it up.  I feel so drained of life after only 12 years in this profession. ...

I Left WMX, And I'm Glad...
Sep 25, 2010

So... I worked for WMX for 3 years (after MQ for 7), then I left to work for the local school system for a year and a half. I got laid off due to state budget cuts. My former manager from WMX took me back but said I had to work third shift -- maybe not permanently -- no promises. I worked my *#% off for 6 months, almost to the day. It wrecked my sleep patterns, my personal life, everything... but I needed the money and benefits, so I did it. Finally, my account went through the ISR conversi ...

How Are The QA Audits Going At TT? Who's Left?
Oct 22, 2010

Since September, they've been looking for a total of 76 MTs. Are the audits over for another month or so and how many are gone over those audits?  Any long term TTers left? I haven't seen anything posted on this board since the beginning of October. I remember when someone was sued over a post and was wondering who won that case? Is TT still a good place to work? Thanks, ...