A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone else heard they are getting moved - sm

Posted: Dec 14, 2012

to a new BOB and new supervisor?  Does not make any sense, except won't make any money as have to learn all new accounts.

I better not be! - Wont be a happy camper at all!

[ In Reply To ..]
I am tired of being moved, changing accounts, bouncing accounts, pay cuts... I just want off this roller coster!

about time - if you have no work

[ In Reply To ..]
been saying it for months now!

no work - recentlyoutsourced

[ In Reply To ..]
I HAVE work on this acct. very rarely run out.

well isn't that about typical - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
so instead of reassigning the people who have no work day in and day out, they reassign the ones who have plenty. I know there must be a logic there someplace, but I fail to see it. Maybe that's why I'm not the COO.
Recentlyoutsourced I believe works for Nuance, not MM - maybe she does not realize this is
[ In Reply To ..]
the MModal board? I have read her posts on the Nuance board and believe she started a thread over there (Nuance board) about being moved.

At any rate, I know they are moving people around at MModal. After the restructuring back in October and getting rid of CCMs etc. they also moved more work to India and so those MTs are on accounts that are over-staffed and are now having to be moved to new ones.
Yes, those were all Nuance accounts she named. NM - ANON
[ In Reply To ..]
XX

Anyone familiar with GM in North??? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

yes, why - ??

[ In Reply To ..]
??

That is who I am getting moved to, just wondering - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
general stuff. Is she fair with PTO, answer emails, etc. How difficult are her accounts? Just curious, as I have been on the same account with MModal/Medquist for 9 years, apprehensive about having to learn all new. I have been bounced around a lot this month, but at least once a while got to do my original account. Now with this move apparently it is starting over. I don't understand why you move people that have been on an account that long and understand it.

Similar Messages:

If You've Been Moved To A New Account
Nov 16, 2009

You don't know who the managers are, or even what division is falls under, and the old managers don't have a clue, how does one escalate to find out? MTQuestions? Tossed to the wolves here..but hey hey, I still have work! LOL. Slowly losing my mind on trying to get answers while restructuring in in progress. I've learned too much from the past that patience is not always a virtue. Things get lost in the shuffle. Anyone ever had this happen to them? Any suggestions. ...

S/l Moved Into The 3 To 4 Position
Nov 14, 2010

the tibial plateau and the femoral condyle. There was no meniscal injury on this side.Moving to the notch, there was significant synovitis and some loose bodies. We then moved into the ______________ position and entered the lateral compartment. Wesaw a meniscal tear at the posterolateral corner and there were also loose bodies in   s/l he is saying into the 3 to 4 position. ...

Hardly Moved Out Of Chair
Dec 09, 2010

1410 lines for $87.  I can really hook up my family with the Christmas presents on that.  Bah Humbug. ...

Who Moved My Cheese?-
Apr 22, 2011

I have been reading the posts of many of the unhappy MTs on this board for some time now. Seems like for those of you are happy in your present situation, so many others are just about at their "wits" in theirs. It is very sad I think to see an industry that seemed so lucrative, where you earned a decent wage for what you did, you were happy with what you did and you "loved" what you were doing. It has been rather a tough year for me. I have been out of work over a year now and there are so ma ...

Moved To Main
May 27, 2011

.  ...

Moved To DSP After Only 1 Week...Yay :)
May 20, 2013

I really like it here. ...

Anybody Getting Moved To New Accounts/CSM?
Jul 22, 2013

NM ...

Account Moved To India?
Jul 07, 2011

I saw somewhere that more accounts were moving to India on July 1.  Did that include a huge NY account including clinics that went through a large in-house audit about 2 months ago?   ...

Can Your Expanders In DQS Be Moved To Another Platform. Nm
Nov 30, 2012

nm ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

Patient's Report Moved Me To Tears
Apr 14, 2015

Have you ever had a patient's report bring you to absolute tears?  I've been doing this for nearly 9 years and this if the first time this has happended...wondering if this job is really starting to get the best of me?  ...

Question For Transcenders Whose Acct Has Moved From BS To BeyondText
Feb 09, 2011

Once your primary moved to the new platform, did you still have access to Bayscribe to work on your secondaries when work was low?  And were you told there were certain requirements you must meet in order to move with your account to BeyondText? ...

I Got Moved To Fluency Canada And Can't Figure Out How To Cap After Period
May 21, 2013

Can anyone tell me? There fluency help doesn't work.  Ugh.  ...

Oh Great. TSM Moved So Many People To 1 Day On My Shift, I Was Told To Change!
Sep 20, 2013

She demanded schedule changes of all M-F MTs because of end-of-the-week/weekend TAT problems. I wasn't concerned because my entire schedule is for those troublesome days. Now I get an email that she moved too many people to my shift, and she wants me to change!!????? It is so frustrating working here on so many levels. I can't wait until I finish school and will be out of here! ...

Am I Being A Jerk, Or Is Anyone Else Annoyed The MM Coding Stuff Was Moved To This Board?
Mar 22, 2014

I've already been through school with Andrews and am getting ready to start the transition ICD-10 course, and I honestly don't mean to be a jerk about M modal.  I do feel badly for the MTs there, but I don't see why all the MM coding talk couldn't have just stayed with the MM side of the board.  Anyone else feel the same? ...

Has Anybody Moved From MT To Working For A Car Rental Company At Home. Doesn't Sound Too Bad.
Apr 23, 2014

One ad I saw starts at $12.45 an hour. Right now I make more, but it's only a matter of time until I don't. If anyone has tried this, I'd appreciate some insight. Thanks!!!! ...

Have You Guys Read "Who Moved My Cheese?" If Not, I Highly Recommend It. Sm
Apr 28, 2014

This industry doesn't pay enough anymore.  Why do you stay?  I have been in this business since the early 80s, have worked for hospitals and services and had my own accounts.  I was always able to make great money until now.  As soon as my pay dropped from what it was ($25-35/hr or more with own accounts) to about $10 an hour for a service, I was done.  I started looking and found a job in a hospital that pays a lot more, with benefits and paid time off.  ...

This May Get Moved, But "word" Question
May 05, 2010

I recently started working for a small national and getting "dinged" on QA with stating "CO2 25."  Their QA is stating that it should be "CO2 "of" 25 and that any value followed by a number should have "of" included.  I have 30 years experience, have typed, CO2 25, pCO2 8, et cetera and NEVER been dinged for this  -- to me, it's redundant, but I guess according to BOS. Any feedback? Thanks     ...

TSM Says By E Mail That Approx 6 Were "moved" Out Of BOB
Apr 07, 2013

Not exactly sure what "moved" means. Does that mean laid off or fired? She also said that in the next two weeks approx 12 more to get "moved."  Interesting. ...

Has Anyone Moved From Part-time To Full-time With The
Apr 26, 2013

same company? If so, was it a good decision? I'm thinking of doing that. Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 25, 2009

Okay, am I insane?  The MD is starting a SOAP note of someone having a physical exam to make sure she is safe before receiving sedation for an MRI.  The first sentence is: Patient is here for a pre-NSTA physical.    pre-NSTA???...has anyone heard of that before...done lots of research, but of course, the most hits I get are for the National Science Teachers Association...and I KNOW that is not it...ugh!  Little help please! ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This ?
Nov 11, 2009

After all of these many, many, many, many (okay, you get the point) years of transcribing, my wrists don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt and my neck is still okay, but the one thing that has me really bothered is my heel !!!  It really bothers me lately and I have tried putting a small pillow, a thick piece of flannel and many other things under my heel to alleviate this bothersome pain, but to no avail.  Has anyone got any suggestions or is there some type of heel cup or someth ...

Have You Heard?
Nov 24, 2009

I have tested a few times before on mttest.com, a site that several MT companies use for testing potential MT's, and recently received this piece of information: In sections that require you to type in the correct answer, typing a "Capital" letter in the first letter of your answer constitutes a wrong answer. I don't know if this is accross the board but thought it good info to share. Maybe everyone already knew this, and I can't even remember if I did that on previous tests but i ...

Has Anyone Else Heard This? Sm
Dec 03, 2009

I just heard that the 2 largest MTSOs in the world are approaching virtually every large to medium-sized hospital and medical center in the country with an offer for 10 cpl for transcription.  I'm not even sure who the 2 largest are, but I'm pretty sure one of them is CBay and both are offshore companies to be able to offer that rate.  This is really concerning because this could lower the rates for U.S. MTs even MORE or could literally put all U.S. companies out of ...

Anybody Heard Of MD-IT?
Jan 27, 2010

I've seen them posting but can't find any info. Thanks. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This???
Feb 12, 2010

Getting fined for not making your line commitment??? ...

Every Heard Of An . . . .
Apr 16, 2010

acoustic neuroma in the FEET?  isn't that usually a Morton's neuroma?  any ideas?  thanking you in advance. ...

Never Heard Of It
Jun 10, 2010

My dictator is referring to something called a "Hospital Pack System" in which he is reviwing a patient's x-ray.  I've never heard of this, let alone have any idea how to spell it.  Can someone help? ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of
Jul 30, 2010

??? ...

Anyone Heard Of TNI?
Jul 31, 2010

I am looking through companies hiring new graduates, and I came across TNI.  I am getting ready right now to apply.  I researched right now and do not see any lawsuits against them or anything. When DIT offered me a job right after I completed my internship (which I did NOT take), I was excited.  Then my adviser told me not to take the job, so I didn't.  She put me with that company because she said it was a great company to intern for, not to work for.  I know I s ...