A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l moved into the 3 to 4 position - dawn

Posted: Nov 14, 2010

the tibial plateau and the femoral condyle. There was no meniscal injury on this side.
Moving to the notch, there was significant synovitis and some loose bodies. We then moved into the ______________ position and entered the lateral compartment. We
saw a meniscal tear at the posterolateral corner and there were also loose bodies in

s/l he is saying into the 3 to 4 position.

Figure-of-4 position is the only thing I can think of... - nycmt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

wow that is it! thanks - dawn

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

If You've Been Moved To A New Account
Nov 16, 2009

You don't know who the managers are, or even what division is falls under, and the old managers don't have a clue, how does one escalate to find out? MTQuestions? Tossed to the wolves here..but hey hey, I still have work! LOL. Slowly losing my mind on trying to get answers while restructuring in in progress. I've learned too much from the past that patience is not always a virtue. Things get lost in the shuffle. Anyone ever had this happen to them? Any suggestions. ...

Hardly Moved Out Of Chair
Dec 09, 2010

1410 lines for $87.  I can really hook up my family with the Christmas presents on that.  Bah Humbug. ...

Who Moved My Cheese?-
Apr 22, 2011

I have been reading the posts of many of the unhappy MTs on this board for some time now. Seems like for those of you are happy in your present situation, so many others are just about at their "wits" in theirs. It is very sad I think to see an industry that seemed so lucrative, where you earned a decent wage for what you did, you were happy with what you did and you "loved" what you were doing. It has been rather a tough year for me. I have been out of work over a year now and there are so ma ...

Moved To Main
May 27, 2011

.  ...

Has Anyone Else Heard They Are Getting Moved
Dec 14, 2012

to a new BOB and new supervisor?  Does not make any sense, except won't make any money as have to learn all new accounts. ...

Moved To DSP After Only 1 Week...Yay :)
May 20, 2013

I really like it here. ...

Anybody Getting Moved To New Accounts/CSM?
Jul 22, 2013

NM ...

Account Moved To India?
Jul 07, 2011

I saw somewhere that more accounts were moving to India on July 1.  Did that include a huge NY account including clinics that went through a large in-house audit about 2 months ago?   ...

Can Your Expanders In DQS Be Moved To Another Platform. Nm
Nov 30, 2012

nm ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

Patient's Report Moved Me To Tears
Apr 14, 2015

Have you ever had a patient's report bring you to absolute tears?  I've been doing this for nearly 9 years and this if the first time this has happended...wondering if this job is really starting to get the best of me?  ...

Question For Transcenders Whose Acct Has Moved From BS To BeyondText
Feb 09, 2011

Once your primary moved to the new platform, did you still have access to Bayscribe to work on your secondaries when work was low?  And were you told there were certain requirements you must meet in order to move with your account to BeyondText? ...

I Got Moved To Fluency Canada And Can't Figure Out How To Cap After Period
May 21, 2013

Can anyone tell me? There fluency help doesn't work.  Ugh.  ...

Oh Great. TSM Moved So Many People To 1 Day On My Shift, I Was Told To Change!
Sep 20, 2013

She demanded schedule changes of all M-F MTs because of end-of-the-week/weekend TAT problems. I wasn't concerned because my entire schedule is for those troublesome days. Now I get an email that she moved too many people to my shift, and she wants me to change!!????? It is so frustrating working here on so many levels. I can't wait until I finish school and will be out of here! ...

Am I Being A Jerk, Or Is Anyone Else Annoyed The MM Coding Stuff Was Moved To This Board?
Mar 22, 2014

I've already been through school with Andrews and am getting ready to start the transition ICD-10 course, and I honestly don't mean to be a jerk about M modal.  I do feel badly for the MTs there, but I don't see why all the MM coding talk couldn't have just stayed with the MM side of the board.  Anyone else feel the same? ...

Has Anybody Moved From MT To Working For A Car Rental Company At Home. Doesn't Sound Too Bad.
Apr 23, 2014

One ad I saw starts at $12.45 an hour. Right now I make more, but it's only a matter of time until I don't. If anyone has tried this, I'd appreciate some insight. Thanks!!!! ...

Have You Guys Read "Who Moved My Cheese?" If Not, I Highly Recommend It. Sm
Apr 28, 2014

This industry doesn't pay enough anymore.  Why do you stay?  I have been in this business since the early 80s, have worked for hospitals and services and had my own accounts.  I was always able to make great money until now.  As soon as my pay dropped from what it was ($25-35/hr or more with own accounts) to about $10 an hour for a service, I was done.  I started looking and found a job in a hospital that pays a lot more, with benefits and paid time off.  ...

This May Get Moved, But "word" Question
May 05, 2010

I recently started working for a small national and getting "dinged" on QA with stating "CO2 25."  Their QA is stating that it should be "CO2 "of" 25 and that any value followed by a number should have "of" included.  I have 30 years experience, have typed, CO2 25, pCO2 8, et cetera and NEVER been dinged for this  -- to me, it's redundant, but I guess according to BOS. Any feedback? Thanks     ...

TSM Says By E Mail That Approx 6 Were "moved" Out Of BOB
Apr 07, 2013

Not exactly sure what "moved" means. Does that mean laid off or fired? She also said that in the next two weeks approx 12 more to get "moved."  Interesting. ...

Has Anyone Moved From Part-time To Full-time With The
Apr 26, 2013

same company? If so, was it a good decision? I'm thinking of doing that. Thanks. ...

Position
Oct 13, 2009

The patient appears to not feel very well, in a semi-tholic position? on the table. ...

To Those Doing The MT/MME Position
Jan 15, 2010

I know from previous posts on here that that job isn't the big thing MQ was making it out to be (horrible editing pay, etc).  BUT...do you guys at least have work to do, whether it is typing or editing?  I am just an MT and I run out of work daily.  If I had become an MME as well, would I have at least been making a little money, or are you guys running out of work too, no matter what? Thanks. ...

ICs, Would You Take A Position For 7 Cpl
Jun 17, 2010

Is that worth the added expenses of being an IC? ...

Does This Put Me In A Bad Position?
Jan 06, 2011

I just wrote a very long post, but decided to minimalize it because I feel very on edge with my company and I'm doing the absolute best I can. If you know the hospital that hired your company is not happy with the work that is being produced, and you are able to see glaring errors in other people's work, would you say something to management or keep it to yourself? This is MY job too, and if the errors continue I am afraid the hospital will go elsewhere, meaning my job is gone as wel ...

What Does IC Position Mean?
Sep 23, 2011

I saw this in some of the job seeker's posts...what does it mean? ...

9:30 Position?
Oct 24, 2011

Dictating about a woman with a mass on her breast.   "...she returned for an ultrasound which showed at the s/l 9:30 position approximately 2 cm from the nipple was a 2.1 x 1.7 x 2.3 cm mass that was seen on ultrasound."   9 0'clock position...okay, but 9:30? ...

Saw Ad For Position With MQ
Nov 22, 2011

Base Pay : $30,000 - $50,000 /Year Employee Type : Full-Time/Part-Time. Industry :Healthcare - Health Services. Join a Corporate Team with Corporate Values! MedQuist's values of Customer Focus, Commitment, Teamwork and Integrity provide the framework for everything we do as an organization. ...

MME Position
Apr 03, 2012

Are there any MMEs out there who regret having become an MME? And if you become an MME, are you able to go back to just MT status if you decide you do not like it? I am trying to understand how this is considered a pay boost and if it is worth testing for. Did you see a significant increase in pay, a slight increase, no increase at all, or did you actually lose money? Thanks. ...

QA Position?
Jun 12, 2014

Hi, Can somebody kindly let me know if any company is hiring for QA? I have 5 years exp in QA and 3 in MT. Ever since the smaller company I work for was purchased by Nuance my position has gone to bleep. It took a few months but week after week there was a change for the worst and now I am about out of work. Thanks for any help! ...

POC Position?
Mar 09, 2015

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has heard anything back on the POC positions?  I have written the contact on that at least half a dozen times and so far just ignored!!!  I was just wondering if I am the only one or if I just got lost on the wayside half a dozen times...  Thanks!  ...