A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Source? - Rose

Posted: Nov 14, 2013

Anyone know where I can get a new Microsoft Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000  for under $37.  Checked eBay, Google and Google shopping.    Thanks!

You might try - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Newegg.com Running about $40, excellent return policy.

Amazon - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Although.....if you could wait or search through the Black Friday deals now, you might have some luck. The last ones I bought came from Dell on Black Friday a few years ago and they were $19.99 each.

Thanks to both of you! (sm) - Rose

[ In Reply To ..]
Newegg has them for $39 and free shipping.

Amazon had link to another company in UT selling new ones but opened box for 31.94 including shipping so I went with that.

I've used these keyboards over a decade and they are the best!
except the letters on the keyboard - wear off
[ In Reply To ..]
very quickly.. I even tried nail polish, and that helped, but not much. been through three keyboards in less than a year.
ah, we don't need letters! - We are professionals! nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Thinking the same thing, don't need the - keys, wear them off myself
[ In Reply To ..]
When one of my keyboards gets on the blink, you can bet the keys have been worn off long time before the keyboard went.

Similar Messages:

Microsoft Natural Keyboard Pro...need A New Keyboard, Any Recommendations?
Apr 03, 2010

Microsoft has discontinued these great keyboards and I need a new one.  Anybody aware of a split keyboard that has a really nice touch (remember those old IBM keyboards?) for transcription work by Microsoft or another brand that you really like? I'm open for suggestions please ; 0  My only complaint with this one is the keys are a bit clunky to press down (especially the space bar).  Thanks! ...

Microsoft Natural Keyboard Substitute
Feb 12, 2014

Now that they apparently no longer make the Microsoft Natural ergo keyboard (the original one), I am my wits' end knowing what to do.  My old one finally bit the dust.  I have arthritis and really depended on that keyboard.  Does anyone know of a good substitute?  (It cannot be wireless.)  Thanks so much in advance. ...

ISO Of Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Jan 26, 2015

My spacebar died, bought one off e-Bay, that did not last very long either.  They now say the Elite keyboards are "Vintage" charging over $100 for one new.  Thanks ...

Microsoft 4000 Keyboard Versus Logitech
Aug 28, 2014

i have been using the Microsoft 4000 keyboard for quite a few years now and love the shape and features, but it doesn't seem to last more then 5 or 6 months, so when it starts acting up I just order a new one off Amazon and keep the replacement close by until the old one dies.  When looking tonight for my next replacement, I spotted the Logitech wave combo mk550 wireless with a wireless mouse.  The keyboard is just a little different but the wireless part appeals to me.  I wo ...

Microsoft Comfort Curve 3000 Vs Microsoft Ergo 4000
Jun 27, 2013

Getting ready to buy a new keyboard and trying to decide between these 2 models. Has anyone used both and can compare them?  Does the CC 3000 really provide relief for the wrists?  I've heard good things about the 4000 but it looks so...LARGE, lol! Any input appreciated before I click the "buy it now" feature! ...

Wave Keyboard Versus Ergonomic Split Keyboard
Apr 10, 2010

I was wondering if someone could tell me how using a wave keyboard compares to a split ergonomic keyboard.  Is the wave as comfortable to use?  TIA! ...

Looking For A New Keyboard To Replace MS Natural Elite.
Jun 30, 2013

Has anyone found a good replacement for their Microsoft Natural Elite keyboard? I'm trying to find something with the same, or very similar, keypad layout. I have a Kinesis Freestyle and just cannot get used to the placement. Very frustrating. I then bought a Microsoft Ergo 4000 and found out afterward many people (myself included) are complaining about a design flaw with the spacebar. An Amazon seller has a Natural Elite for $189, a bit out of my price range right now. So, if anyone has an ...

Ergonomic Keyboard
Feb 28, 2011

Anyone know of a good ergonomic keyboard.   My old faithful Logitech needs relacing and I can't find it anymore. ...

What's Your Fave Ergonomic Keyboard
Jul 31, 2010

Well I just spent a load of $ on a fancy-schmancy ergonomic Goldtouch keyboard, and I like the layout, EXCEPT that after a month, the keys are hard and gluey-feeling. It was supposed to have a very "light touch." The space bar on the right side sticks constantly and I have to hit it so hard with my thumb, my hand is starting to hurt. What is your favorite ergonomic keyboard? I still remember a wonderful soft springy Compaq keyboard that I loved, until my coworker worked at my desk one ...

"Quiet' Ergonomic Keyboard
Mar 18, 2010

I am currently using a Microsoft Natural 7000 keyboard.  The space bar is getting more and more difficult to press (sticking), so I am looking to purchase a new one.  I would prefer something where the keys type a little quieter and also one that is a lighter color (not black).  Does anyone have any recommendations that are not extremely high priced?  Thanks! ...

Can We Use Our Personal Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard And Mouse With MQs Computer?nm
Feb 20, 2011

nm ...

Microsoft Split Keyboard With Hand Controls
Jun 17, 2011

Hi Everyone,   Let me introduce myself, my name is Danna Rayton and I am a disabled veteran. I am currently a student at Kaplan University Online for Medical Transcription. I am writing you all due to a blog I read about a person wanting more information for her friend with spina bifida.  I know with having a foot injury from the military I will be have a hard time using the foot pedal myself. TranscriptionGear has a software program that will allow me to program hot keys an ...

Microsoft Used To Make A Soft Touch Keyboard But Stopped...
May 20, 2010

really miss that keyboard, I can't remember its name but they quit making it about 5-6 years ago.  Does ayone know of a comparable one?  Where you barely touch the keys and there is no click?    ...

J Us T B O Ugh T A M Icr Osoft 4000
Feb 02, 2011

Why  is    it doing   th is ?                    The sp ace    bar  seems stuck.                   Anyon e  else&nbs ...

Ergonomic Keyboards
Jan 28, 2012

I have been a transcriptionist for quite some time and have used the Microsoft Elite Ergonomic Keyboard and have tried two new replacements but for some reason with the newer version of this brand the keys are really hard to touch.  Has anyone used a split keyboard such as the Kinesis or Gold Touch?  I am looking at spending more on something that is of better quality and soft touch on the keys due to shoulder problems.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!  ...

Ergonomic Keyboards And Speed
Aug 25, 2011

I'm switching up my office stuff and i'm thinking about getting an ergonomic keyboard. I have been typing on a laptop and every once in a while my hands cramp up. I was just wondering if anyone had a learning curve with the ergo keyboard and if it slowed down their production at all. Thanks! :) ...

Ergonomic Kneeling Chairs - Anyone Tried One?
Jun 05, 2012

Hello - My knees are a bit sensitive and I'm wondering if anyone out there who also has sensitive knees has ever tried one of these kneeling office chairs.  They're supposed to be quite good for the back and posture, though as I said, I'm a wee concerned about the knees. Anyone?  Thanks so much in advance. ...

Ergonomic Saddle Chair/stoor With Arms
Nov 05, 2012

I am looking for an ergonimic chair/saddle stool with a back or arms to buy.  They are very pricey new, but I thought to see if anyone has one that just did not work out for them here.  If you have one and can send me pictures and my basic deal is I am very short and need one that the seat will adjust pretty low/ ie in the neighborhood of 16 inch height I would like to hear from you.  Thanks ...

I Source Anyone???
Nov 07, 2012

Word through the grapevine is that our hospital is going to outsource to this company does anyone have any information on them.  Apparently the company offers jobs to those of us working for the hospital.  I know...it will probably suck. ...

Schecule Source
Oct 28, 2009

Does anyone other than me think that something is funny with this schedule source? I think some how it not counting times correctly. Anyone else have a problem with this? ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

S/o Podutive Source
Jan 09, 2011

Tenderness to palpation in the interscapular region and s/o podutive source noted at T3-T4, T5-T6 area ...

Need Help - Sched Source
Jan 27, 2011

How do I correct an incorrect logoff time in schedule source (cable was down for 2 hours).  I've searched MQCentral but only got a blank page under "policies." I've gone to timesheet, clicked on clock, highlighted the incorrect time, red-flagged it, but I don't know how to change the incorrect time.  Maybe I should just leave a note in the box and CCM will fix it? Thanks guys!     ...

Injection Is Source Of
Mar 05, 2011

s/l "co-ki-heen" injection, most likely source of the patient's hepatitis C infection. thanks ...

TCI Total Source
Dec 06, 2012

Anyone ever heard of this company?  They emailed me with an offer for an IC position, and I have no idea where they got my email.  Just curious if anyone works for them or knows anything about them. ...

I Hate Schedule Source. Why Can't Any Of MQ's
Oct 29, 2009

*great ideas* ever actually turn out to be something BETTER?  They always hype their BS up and then it turns out to be a huge let down, waste of time, and nothing but a HUGE Pain the ARSE.  E-time sucked too, but this sucks EVEN MORE.  They can't just leave bad enough alone.  And for the life of me I can't figure out where to see our PTO hours.  That was easy in E-time.  Can anyone tell me where to find this?  I'd greatly appreciate it.  ...

Schedule Source Error
Nov 06, 2009

Anyone else getting an error when trying to access Schedule Source?  At first it said they were updating and would be ready in about 90 seconds, but now getting an application error. ...

Schedule Source Conflicts
Dec 01, 2009

Does anybody know what the conflicts number means when putting in for a day off in Schedule Source?  I've been sick for 2 days, logged it into days off section in Schedule Source, CCM approved my time out but it still shows as requested and not approved in Schedule Source.    ...

Cannot Clock Into Schedule Source
Jan 07, 2010

When I log into schedule source, the clock icon is not there.  I cannot click anything to actually clock in.  Anyone else having this problem?   ...

Schedule Source/TW Problems. Sm
Apr 21, 2010

Is ANYONE else having problems with SS/TW not showing the windows on left side of screen to go in and look at timesheets, collaboration or swap board.  Whenever I go in to clock the first time for the day, then it is there, then when I go to clock out I have a blank white screen to the left.  It does not matter what I do, even shutting down my puter and going back in.  It is taking my clock ins and outs, but if I wanted to use anything else on SS I cannot!!!!   This is i ...