A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

accentus transcription test - gina

Posted: Jul 06, 2012

Wow.  Just finished the 1-hour testing for Accentus.  Crazy...no player, no pedal, no shorthand program. I had to keep going back up to the play/pause button to start and stop.  Hope they account for that.

I did that once - but not for Accentus

[ In Reply To ..]
I didn't even have headphones hooked up - I had to use the computer speakers. I failed their test and they refused to take my situation into account.

I hope Accentus is nicer to you. :)

accentus transcription test - gina

[ In Reply To ..]
I had everything, it was a straight voice file that only had play/pause. I hated it. How long did it take before they contacted you.

I used to struggle with getting my foot pedal to configure - IAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
and had used the play keys for Express Scribe a couple times. Pretty brutal. Then add to the fact you will likely never use this program again if hired. How senseless. Anyhoo, I finally did a google search on configuring my specific foot pedal, though I had done the wizard in the past, and went through those steps that were more explicit and it worked. I hope you pass the "test" the company required, but if not, try this if you ever need to test again. Hope this helps and best wishes.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Test With Accentus?
Dec 07, 2013

Just wondering if anyone has tested with them and how long it took after you tested to get a response? ...

Recently Took The Test For Accentus
Jul 11, 2012

Hi all - I recently took the test for Accentus, which was all editing and no straight transcription and which I didn't know would happen.  Anyway, I was not offered a job.  I thought I did pretty good on the test considering I had no foot pedal and no editing function keys but guess not.  Does anybody pass that test?  They couldn't tell me what was wrong, almost tempted to call them.  Also, need other ideas on where to apply.  Any help is appreciated.  I've got 30+ years ex ...

Accentus Test Instructions
Oct 31, 2012

Should have searched here before testing.  The instructions said to use a semicolon so that's what I did.  Thought it was awkward and strange, but following instructions.  Now I see people have failed the test following those same instructions.  That just sucks.  Now I wait for my reject letter. ...

Accentus - Passed Test, Had First Interview
Nov 02, 2012

Called recruiter and was told interview was fine, hours were fine, they were just waiting to see if they needed the staff for a new account.  Ok, that makes sense.  At least I won't run out of work (at least I assume they have a good grip on their accounts).  So, then I see another posting on jobs board that they are hiring.  What's up?  Is it worth it for me to pursue this?  I currently work for a terrible company that I shall not name and I don't th ...

Accentus Acute Care Or Brietner Transcription
Apr 20, 2012

So, I've been offered a job with both Accentus and Brietner Transcription. I have done my research on both companies, but really struggling to pick one. I really don't want to make the wrong decision. Seems from doing my homework, the potential to make more is at Accentus, but Brietner employees seem pretty happy there too. Can anyone shed any light on what it's like to work for either company? I would be very grateful!! ...

GCTFL Transcription Test
Mar 15, 2011

Has anyone heard back from GCTFL after taking their transcription test? ...

Did Anyone Test For The Legal Transcription
Apr 09, 2015

after you submitted a resume or the test? ...

Fox Transcribe - Template For Transcription Test?
Oct 08, 2012

Where can the template be found for transcription test? ...

Has Anyone Ever Taken The Radiology Test For DTS (digital Transcription Services)?
Oct 11, 2010

Has anyone ever taken the radiology test for DTS? Is it hard?   Any info on the company?   TIA ...

I Have Been An MT For 14 Years, But I Failed The Transcend Transcription Test!
Mar 13, 2011

I feel so bummed right now!  I can't believe I failed it.  Am I the only one?  Maybe it's time for a new career?! ...

Future-Net. Guess I Must Have Flunked The Transcription Portion Of The Test
Feb 25, 2010

Really not expecting to hear back.  Left several blanks in 2 of the reports.  I have 30 years experience and can transcribe ESL, but on one-try, give me a break. ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Does Anyone Know About Accentus?
Mar 01, 2012

Does anyone know about Accentus? Just want input before applying. Thanks. ...

7 Cpl VR, Accentus
Apr 13, 2012

Accentus says in one of its ads that they pay up to 7 cpl for VR.  Anyone out there working for Accentus that actually makes that? ...

LPH At Accentus
May 04, 2012

Hi.  I haven't been working for Accentus very long, but long enough that I should be meeting the 200 lph requirement for SR, but I'm still really struggling to do it.  I was wondering if anyone else had that experience or if maybe I am entering my time incorrectly or something.  I consistently average 165 lph for straight transcription so I feel like 200 is something I shouldn't be struggling so hard to meet, but I am.  I love Accentus so far so I don't wa ...

Anyone Know Anything About Accentus?
Aug 15, 2012

nm ...

Accentus?
Aug 17, 2012

Has anyone heard of this company? ...

Accentus VS NTS
Sep 18, 2012

I just received a job offer from accentus as well as from NTS.  This will be my first position as an MT since graduation.  Any advice on what job offer I should take?  ...

Accentus W2
Jan 26, 2013

Has anyone received their W2 from Accentus yet?  Thanks  ...

Accentus Anyone ?
Mar 19, 2013

Anyone for for Accentus?  Opinions please. Thanks! ...

Accentus Platform?
Oct 15, 2011

I would like to ask anyone who works there currently about their platform and if it is user-friendly and production-friendly.  Thank you. ...

Does Anyone Have Information About Accentus?
Oct 18, 2011

I received an email that they saw my resume on this board and want me to apply.  I've never heard of them so I'd appreciate any info, good, bad or otherwise.  Thanks. ...

Transcend Or Accentus? Sm
Oct 20, 2011

I'm considering going with one of these companies and wondering how they compare.  Would appreciate any information from any current/former employees of either company.  Thank you! ...

My Apologies To DSG And Accentus. I Am Going To
Dec 28, 2011

ask the moderator(s) to remove all my hateful messages.  Forgive me.  I was very hungry and very stressed.  Things have improved dramatically.  Thank you all! ...

How They Like Working For Accentus
Jan 11, 2012

Can someone tell me how they like working for Accentus.  Are you able to make a living wage, not just minimum wage? ...

Accentus APEX
Jan 17, 2012

Anybody know how Accentus APEX compares to Escription platform?  What are Accentus line count requirements? ...