A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Whats up with FastChart - curious

Posted: Jul 13, 2011

Whats up with FastChart...Do they make the AAMT rules?  Has anyone experience with this company?

They made their own rules for a lot things when I worked there sm - ex-fastchart

[ In Reply To ..]
but I can't say for the AAMT guidelines.

Confusing - Alice

[ In Reply To ..]
When I worked there, it was very confusing to keep up with all their rules, and the QA didn't agree with the account manager a lot of times. Just a lot of confusion, account specs spread out on several websites, many contradictions. Yikes!

Similar Messages:

AMS/fastchart??? How Are They?
Feb 28, 2010

any word on this company? ...

Fastchart - Looking For Information
Oct 22, 2009

Anyone work for Fastchart???  Looking for information before I dive in. ...

Fastchart - Any Experience
Dec 18, 2009

Hi, Does anyone have any recent experience with this company (specifically using the Editscript platform) Thank you!! ...

FastChart Heard Nothing After Test
Mar 02, 2011

Hello everyone. I was contacted by FastChart, by e-mail, after I took their test. The e-mail said that they would like to talk to me and get an interview.  I then sent them a number of questions about the company and never heard anything back. NOTHING, zip, zata, zoom. Nothing. Has anyone else experienced something wierd with them? ...

FastChart Or Applied Medical Services
Jun 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything good, bad or indifferent about this company? ...

Whats Next
May 17, 2010

I started a new extremely hard account March 1.  One month later, I was audited. I don't think its fair that I should be expected 98% on a new horrible account I was still learning as of a month?  Considering we used to even get paid well hourly for the first few months learning/adjusting to new accounts? Now its been 1 1/2 months, I'm being audited this very minute.  I didn't combine ileal with another word and I get a critical major error to minimal imp ...

Whats Up With Google Lately?
Sep 28, 2010

Is is just me (virus, perhaps?), or has anyone else noted a sudden change in the way Google searches for things lately? In the past week or so, when I type in something to look up with Google, I keep getting "redirected" to another search page.  Worse, it's usually a page that doesn't have clear search options.  I had this happen just now when I Googled the name of a hospital so I could go to its homepage, pull up "Find a Physician", and verify the spelling of a physician&# ...

Whats A Fair Price
Jan 20, 2010

Hi all, Quick question. I live in washington state and I just graduated from my MT course and had a doc call me to let me know that he wanted me to do transcription for him and my question is what is a fair price to be charging, all I ever hear is what is unfair. Thanks, Dude Mom ...

Whats The Word On NOWtranscription?
Jun 27, 2011

Anybody currently work there willing to share what its like there?  I looked through all of June and didn't find anything on this company, and its kind of hard to search the archives due to their name.  But their ad sounds promising, so I sent a resume.  Any info good or bad on them would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Know Whats Going On With Silent Type
Feb 23, 2012

Does anyone know whats going on? ...

Whats Going To Be Next A Web Cam To Watch Us At Our Desk
Apr 10, 2015

this is a sweatshop.  The way they are monitoring means they expect our hands on our keyboard for the entire 8 hours.  Hate this company!!!! Have a couple leads on a new job.  Can't wait to be out of here.  And they will get NO NOTICE from me since I was never given any notice to all the horrible changes they made for me. ...

Whats The Word On US Career Institute??
May 24, 2010

I know someone who wants to train as an MT- Thats been decided already. What's the best place to do it in?? ...

Whats The Difference In Fulltime And Parttime
Jan 05, 2011

Can someone please tell me the difference in full time and part time.   I see mostly listings for full time and wonder how it differs from what I am currently doing as far as production. I currently work part time at a minimum of 500 lines a day as an IC.  I am wondering if I go full time what I can look forward to as far as work load.   Does it just vary from company to company? ...

Whats The Scoop, Are We Back To Apostrophes?
Mar 16, 2011

I always think the docs must go nuts when they dictate Alzheimer's or Crohn's or Behcet's and see Alzheimer or Crohn or Behcet.  Sometimes I think all of ADHI's rules and regs are just arbitrary.... Are we back to apostrophes now, according to those powers that be?  And who, by the way, ever gave them those powers, anyway?? ...

Whats Up With The Ispswitch Mail Thingy
Feb 14, 2013

Not that I believe my TSM has sent a message or anything, but it would be nice to be able to check... ...

Whats The Deal With Keystrokes Lately? Lots Of Ads Posted Like
Feb 08, 2013

Never use to see that many ads for them now they have one every single week. Are they that busy? Lots of new accounts or what? ...

Shame On You, DSG And Shame On FastChart!
Sep 28, 2012

Stay away from these companies! ...