A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Scan Medical Paycheck January 31 - MT

Posted: Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone received their paycheck for today, January 31, 2011? Usually, it is there when I wake but not today.  She said it should be there today.  They are a wonderful company and have always paid on time so far, but because of other companies I have dealt with in the past, I'm a little worried.  It's all I have for my family....

Checks are there now... - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I was just a little worried because of the companies I have dealt with in the past who didn't pay. Check is there just a little later than usual : )

Similar Messages:

Scan Medical In MI - Anyone Still Working At Scan Medical
May 29, 2011

Is anyone still working at Scan Medical.  I lost my account and just wondered if she is getting more accounts. ...

Scan Medical
Feb 04, 2010

Anyone that works for Scan Medical can you tell me how the work is there.  ...

What Is Going On With Scan Medical?
May 06, 2011

Wondering if they are sending work overseas as their accounts are suddenly disappearing.... ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

Scan Medical Service, MI
Nov 06, 2010

Does anyone have any information on Scan Medical Service in MI.  Just wondered what the work flow was like and how are they to work for. ...

Scan Medical With Less Work
Mar 28, 2011

Anyone else finding the work with this company getting less and less.  What is going on.  Have they lost accounts. ...

Scan Medical In MI - If They Are Hiring ?
Apr 26, 2011

Does anyone know if they are hiring at all.  I sent in an application months ago but have not heard anything.  Still looking. ...

Scan Medical Layoffs
May 21, 2011

I think I had posted this on the wrong board.  For those of you that lost their accounts at Scan Medical along with me where did you all go.  Did anyone try to go with the accounts to the new company or just start looking for jobs again. ...

Used To Work For Scan Medical In MI.
Dec 03, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Scan Medical.  I havent seen any ads lately at all for help with this company. ...

Anyone Else On Here Working For Scan Medical In MI. Nm
Jan 27, 2014

nm ...

Does Anyone Know If Scan Medical Is Still Hiring Or In Business. Nm
Jun 02, 2012

dd ...

Question On Scan Medical For People That Lost Account
May 23, 2011

Did anyone that lost their account at Scan get hired by the new company that took the account over or try to apply with them.  ...

S/l CT Sick Scan? 6 Scan? Thick Scan?
Feb 10, 2010

Patient with upper abdominal pain. She received a CT ** scan of her chest and abdomen. There really isn't any further context that would help. ...

It's January 2nd And I Still Don't Have My W2!!
Jan 02, 2010

nm ...

January
Jan 16, 2015

Does anyone know when our W2s will be sent?  Thank you ...

How Do I Get To The January Page? I Need An
Feb 09, 2015

thanks ...

January Page
Feb 09, 2015

enter in address line http://forum.mtstars.com/seeker/2015-01/   or instead of "seeker" you can use another board name.   Don't forget the "/" at the end.   ...

Pay Dates For January For MDI/Transcend
Jan 13, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Our new pay schedule came out for this year for MDI/Transcend, and I would like to know what date we are supposed to be paid for the beginning of January.  I thought it was 01/14/2010, but am not sure about that.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Thanks! ...

New QA Standard January 2014
Sep 23, 2013

They are now going to require 99.6% up from 99.5%.  Oh yeah.  How is this going to go?  Looks to me like a lot of us will be out.  Is this even humanly possible?  Maybe I should be a weatherman.  They can be wrong 50% of the time and keep their jobs.  HA. More stress for us.  It makes me physically ill anymore.  Too much stress. ...

"Beecher" Scan? Type Of Chest Scan
Nov 04, 2010

Sentences: "A CT scan of the chest was ordered by primary care provider for the complaint of pleurisy.  A (s/l Beecher) scan was ordered thereafter." I have a feeling I'm going to kick myself when I realize what this one was, but I am fried and just can't find it.  Any thoughts? ...

Tax Question. I Got Done Working For A Small MTSO Last January But She Was Late In Paying Me The La
Dec 26, 2009

so I did not get the checks until sometime in January/Feb.  She never sent my 1099 on time when I worked for her so I doubt I will even get one this year unless she decides to say she paid me more than she really did (which I would not put past her).  Do I have to claim the money she paid me in 2009 even though I should have received it in 2008??  With the two paid in 2009 that should have been paid in 2008 ($488.25) and the two that were supposed to be paid in 2009 ($418.25).&nbs ...

NO PAYCHECK
May 25, 2010

Logged on this morning and NO PAYCHECK deposited or pending.  My CCM is "looking into it".... yeah, okay.  I have NEVER had a problem like this anywhere I have worked... makes me very nervous with all that has been going on here the last few months and the garbage we are getting to type.  My motivation is now GONE this morning.  ...

Just Got Paycheck
Jun 11, 2012

Paycheck!
Jun 25, 2012

Hi All, Well, my hospital was outsourced to Nuance a couple of months back. Of course, I noticed right off what the pay was offered and knew it was going to be low, but since we weren't paid by the line, I had no idea how much lower it was going to turn out to be. In the last couple of months, I have been getting used to their time keeping program and other changes that they have implemented since they took over. I feel like for the last pay period or two I am finally up to what I would ...

No Paycheck Yet
Sep 11, 2012

Last day worked in May and still waiting for last paycheck.  Beware ...

Last Paycheck
Nov 30, 2012

My last day was during the last pay period. I didn't have a deposit for my last paycheck today. Does anyone know if this comes as a regular check by mail or should have been deposited. Thanks. ...

Paycheck
Jul 10, 2014

Just got my check today from LM for about $350 for 2 weeks.  Anyone else losing money?  I just want to cry.  Check is 1/4 what it was in January.  Getting about 2 hours of work a day.  What is happening? ...

Paycheck.
Dec 24, 2014

I just wanted to tell any of you who are staying cautiously optimistic despite the negativity on this board, I am very, very pleased with my first paycheck in this new pay plan. I am also not seeing the nitpicking in QA that has been described. The mistakes I am dinged for are just that, my mistakes. I take notice, then move on. If you are able to produce a decent line count and maintain good quality which is our job in the first place, things will be okay. There are advantages and disadvan ...

Even Though I Did Well With My Paycheck, I'm Still
Dec 24, 2014

The stress of it all and the fact that QA holds the pursestrings are not worth the few extra dollars. To think I can go from 12 CPL to 7 CPL for just dropping from 100% to 99% in any given week is just too much stress to have hanging over my head. Good luck, Nuance, keeping quality MTs. I hope you are happy with yourselves for having driven this field into the hell it has become. And Merry Christmas to you, too. ...

Just Saw My New QC Paycheck
Jun 11, 2015

It will be deposited tomorrow... comes out to a bit below 11 dollars an hour.  My new part-time pays me more than that.  Okay Nuance, you win, although I'm not sure what.  I'm gone.  This whole fiasco is a windfall for the other MTSOs who are cleaning up now getting all kinds of great employees as refugees from Nuance.  And as soon as the hospitals start seeing all the crap they get coming out of India, those other MTSOs will be getting those accounts, too.&nb ...