A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It's January 2nd and I still don't have my W2!! - Only kidding. I just wanted to be the first to men

Posted: Jan 02, 2010

nm

Haha--thanks for the laugh (nm) - starzzz

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

January
Jan 16, 2015

Does anyone know when our W2s will be sent?  Thank you ...

How Do I Get To The January Page? I Need An
Feb 09, 2015

thanks ...

January Page
Feb 09, 2015

enter in address line http://forum.mtstars.com/seeker/2015-01/   or instead of "seeker" you can use another board name.   Don't forget the "/" at the end.   ...

Pay Dates For January For MDI/Transcend
Jan 13, 2010

Hi everyone:)  Our new pay schedule came out for this year for MDI/Transcend, and I would like to know what date we are supposed to be paid for the beginning of January.  I thought it was 01/14/2010, but am not sure about that.  If anyone knows, please let me know.  Thanks! ...

New QA Standard January 2014
Sep 23, 2013

They are now going to require 99.6% up from 99.5%.  Oh yeah.  How is this going to go?  Looks to me like a lot of us will be out.  Is this even humanly possible?  Maybe I should be a weatherman.  They can be wrong 50% of the time and keep their jobs.  HA. More stress for us.  It makes me physically ill anymore.  Too much stress. ...

Scan Medical Paycheck January 31
Jan 31, 2011

Has anyone received their paycheck for today, January 31, 2011? Usually, it is there when I wake but not today.  She said it should be there today.  They are a wonderful company and have always paid on time so far, but because of other companies I have dealt with in the past, I'm a little worried.  It's all I have for my family.... ...

Tax Question. I Got Done Working For A Small MTSO Last January But She Was Late In Paying Me The La
Dec 26, 2009

so I did not get the checks until sometime in January/Feb.  She never sent my 1099 on time when I worked for her so I doubt I will even get one this year unless she decides to say she paid me more than she really did (which I would not put past her).  Do I have to claim the money she paid me in 2009 even though I should have received it in 2008??  With the two paid in 2009 that should have been paid in 2008 ($488.25) and the two that were supposed to be paid in 2009 ($418.25).&nbs ...