A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Looking for information on Integrated Document Solutions (IDS) - MT15

Posted: Nov 13, 2009

Hello.  If you have ANY information about this company, please share.

TIA!

IDS - NocCalMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Need to be a bit more specific in your questions. Did you go to their website? Are you just curious or have you had contact with anyone there? Did you apply?

what?? - me again

[ In Reply To ..]
What's with all the questions??? Third degree??? She does not meet YOUR specifications to have her question answered?? I did not know there was specific criteria that people had to meet in order to have a particular question about a prospective company answered. Mostly your questions to her are none of your business, anyway. gees. If you don't want to answer her question, then do not respond at all. Who made you the company question police anyway?

me - the1

[ In Reply To ..]
DONT DO IT. They are always changing things on you and dont let you know, so if you make a mistake they fire you. Pay is BAD. EVERYTHING is outsourced.
this post should go under OP, not under Me Again; should use the word - Offshore, more effective than Outsource. n/m
[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Take a pill.... - wow...

[ In Reply To ..]
chill out, no need to go spastic
Well...sm - me again
[ In Reply To ..]
I just thought it was frickin rude, is all. If everybody who asked a question about a specific company received a response like that, nobody would be asking any questions at all. I think it was HER that needs to take a chill pill, and somebody NEEDS to go spastic on her or you, or whoever you are. There is no need for responses like hers or yours for that matter. If someone is being rude to someone else, I have every right to bring it to their attention, or yours. So.....YOU chill out. Stop being so rude to people you don't know. You will get it back 10-fold one of these days...and well deserved, I might add.
To me again... Love one another as Jesus loves you. - Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought
[ In Reply To ..]
For these are the things Jesus taught.
Tell That to NocCalMT, kindness gets what kindness gives - me again
[ In Reply To ..]
In other words, what goes around comes around. You have to be kind to others in order to have kindness shown to you. Spouting scriptures does not make you a kind person either, or a Christian. Actions speak louder than words. Your words make speak kindness, but your actions do not, which makes you a hypocrit!
there is absolutely nothing negative in NoCalMT's post. - n/m
[ In Reply To ..]
n/m
15 questions asking why she posted at all is negative. - me again
[ In Reply To ..]
n/m
she asked 3 friggen questions .... - wth?
[ In Reply To ..]
you must be her then... - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
NO questions needed to be asked about WHY this person was asking about a particular company, especially the questions she/you DID ask. Those questions had nothing to do with what the OP was asking about, and quite obviously none of the respondent's business. Basically, "why are you asking about this company?" Did you apply there? gees. what's it to HER/YOU anyway as to why she asked about that company. good grief!!! Everybody else asks about particular companies and no one else asks these types of questions about WHY they are asking in the first place. so it was rude, negative, and uncalled for. now drop it. troll.
I am glad it is not just me. - A Yearbie
[ In Reply To ..]
NocCalMT, I am sure no one wants my 3.4 cents but there was nothing wrong in ANY way with your questions. This might be just normal thinking but you probably didn't want to give redundant information. If you ask a few questions to find out what, if anything, the person already knows about the company then you lessen the chance of sending the person a response that is redundant. The question "what do you know about this company" is very vague. To that question you could simply get back responses like, "They are in Texas", or " They have a very nice water fountain in front of their office". To question is human, to question on here is to be ridiculed because an MT is having a bad day.

OMG! All I wanted to know is ... - MT15

[ In Reply To ..]
if anyone had any information about the company. Everyone would like to know a little about a company they've applied at or are thinking about applying for a job with a new company. I certainly didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. Just wanted to know what people thought about the company (pay, pay on time, admin, etc).

I'm surprised nobody yelled to "check the archives." That's usually - what you get around here...geesh...nm

[ In Reply To ..]

IDS - OLD TIMER

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, IDS was a fantastic place to work 2 years ago!! There was plenty of work, it was assigned so you got a good variety and no problem getting lines and the pay per line was more than anyone else! The QA people were great and I had an awesome account manager (she was absolutely "the bomb")...it was really the best company I EVER worked for...
Then, I am really not sure what happened, but they decided to go to the good old work pool (AKA cesspool) and you know what happens with that...the lines went away!! I was working longer hours and making less, struggling for lines...the sad thing is that the pay is better than most and they have pretty good benefits....but...

Similar Messages:

Integrated Document Solutions (IDS)
Jan 27, 2011

Anyone with "current" information on Integrated Document Solutions (IDS) Fort Lauderdale and transcription?  Pay, types of accounts, employee or IT and do they ship work out or strictly US transcription. Also, VR or straight transcriptions and % ESL.  All info on board archives is outdated. ...

Anybody Have Experience Working For Integrated Document Solutions In Ft. Lauderdale, FL?
Jul 29, 2010

I am trying to get some information on anyone who has experience working with IDS, pros or cons. ...

Life After Nuance, And PLEASE Remember DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, COVER YOUR A$$
Jun 20, 2014

Other than the stress from worrying about money,I can not believe how good it feels to have the giant elephant of stress off of my back. I just had an interview with the people from unemployment. Of course, I think Nuance is trying to fight me getting anything. Thank God my husband was very supportive and saw how Nuance and FIESA were eating me from the inside out! I have been filling out applications and have been on only one interview so far. PLEASE, PLEASE, Don't be foolish like m ...

Any Information On Transcription Solutions?
Apr 06, 2010

Specifically their VR platform.  Is pay on time/accurate?  How are they to work for?  Are you micromanaged?   Thanks! ...

Transcription Solutions.....any Information...tia
May 27, 2010

nm ...

Any Information On QMedET Solutions?
Apr 30, 2014

Does anyone have any information on QMedET Solutions? ...

Any NEW Information On Superior Global Solutions Or Transcend?
Jul 14, 2010

Everything I seem to find in the archives is rather old and would like something more current.    Feel free to email me.  Anything at all on either of these companies that is current would be great!   Thanks in advance ...

Superior Global Solutions Information, Such As Benefits
Oct 08, 2012

information, such as benefits, ease of platform, pay, etc. ...

Superior Global Solutions - Information Regarding This Company?
Apr 04, 2013

Would like some information regarding this company.  How are they to work for, pay, work flow, etc.  ...

Does Anyone Have Any Current Information On Celerity Solutions Group?
Nov 22, 2013

x ...

Looking For Current Information On ATSI (American Transcription Solutions) .. SM
Dec 27, 2010

After searching the archives all of the information there is old and I would really appreciate some up-to-date information.   TIA ...

S/l Infradisk But Can't Document - Can Someone Help? Thanks!
Oct 26, 2010

nm ...

Can't Document - Flomag 71.5 Mg
Jan 11, 2011

x ...

How To Cut And Paste With Same Font As The Document?
Nov 02, 2009

Occasionally, I cut and paste an address of a physician into a letter document, and it pastes with a different font than my letter. I have to highlight that portion and change whatever I pasted in my document to the correct font. Is there a way to make that faster? Slows me down. TIA - Janet ...

Bartolotti Syndrome? Is That Right? Cannot Document. Nm
Dec 17, 2009

nm ...

PA Says Synthroid 17.5 Mcg Daily. Can't Document This.
Apr 03, 2011

x ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Please! Document That Is Word Based?
May 13, 2013

We got notice that we cannot use a document that is word based with the platform we use. I hate to appear that I have no sense at all but I do not have a clue what is meant by document that is word based. Is that Facebook, Yahoo, Google? I need some assistance. Thanks so much! ...

No Ceridian Email About DDA Document Yet?
Aug 21, 2013

Did anybody else not get thiers yet? ...

Cannot Document: LaVeen Cirrhosis ???
Jun 14, 2014

there is a shunt called this used for cirrhotic ascites -- but looking all over, in books, on web, not finding it.  Can you help? ...

Document All Correspondence. No Matter How
Aug 07, 2014

employer is. Documentation is the key to self-preservation. ...

Do We Document This Downtime In Teamwork
Nov 03, 2014

with a Remedy ticket? ...

Has Anyone Got An Answer On How To Document Breaks?
Jun 22, 2015

.. ...

Drug S/l Nitro Pure...can't Document?
Nov 01, 2010

:) ...

How Do You Toggle Between Word Document And Notepad
May 21, 2012

I have to type the stupid job, req @, id etc in word off the DVI, then I have to enter the same stuff into Meditech and keep losing the notepad and keep having to click back on it to type in the doctor id and time.... there has got to be an easier way to keep the notepad or something on the screen so I look at it while I'm entering the information. ...

Is There A Way For A Document To Automatically Scroll As You Type
Nov 18, 2013

Don't know if that is a possible feature in MS Word.  I'm typing a document and it doesn't scroll.  Next thing I know I'm looking down at the bottom of my monitor then using the mouse to move it up. Wonder if there is a feature and if anyone know how to do it so that document will scroll up as I'm typing so I will always be looking directly in front of me. ...

Shorthand Codes To Search For The First (*) In The Document?
Jan 15, 2014

I'm fairly new to shorthand and not good at making macros either. I work in Microsoft Word 2010. I have a bunch of (*) in my document - like for Vital Signs: Temperature *, pulse *, etc. What are the codes to search for the first (*) in the document? Thanks for any help! ...

Security Document Signing The Norm?
Jun 06, 2014

Just getting a chance to finally get hired!!! A requirement is to electronically sign documents swearing to confidentiality and another stating that "Additionally, as part of our contract with the Florida Department of Children and Families, we must ensure that each of our Independent Contractors meets the department's internal security and HIPAA confidentiality requirements. Are these normal to be signed by companies?  ...

Document Check Is Taking Forever!
May 03, 2015

and this has to do this twice!  Hope it speeds up or there goes my count for the day.  Will try to reboot, see if that helps. ...

Carstan? Impactor - Microdiskectomy - Anyone Ever Hear Of This? Can't Document
May 21, 2010

nm ...