A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does ANYONE who works for Precyse Solutions like it there?? - anon

Posted: Jan 23, 2012

Any feedback on this company, good or bad, is appreciated

Just did a search and found mixed reviews from last year... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder if it's still the same now.

Loved Precyse - NeeCee

[ In Reply To ..]
I loved working at Precyse. I was there for 6 years and was anticipating retiring from that company when the time came. The only thing I didn't like about that company was the greedy corporate management/owners who cared more for their personal bank accounts than their own country and chose to send the majority of their accounts over to India resulting in the layoffs of hard-working American citizens.

No, not many. - Moved On From There

[ In Reply To ..]
The company has changed quite a bit in the last year. Not only do they off-shore quite a bit of work, but they put pressure on their employees to no end. They will constantly threaten your job if you don't do this, that and the other thing. As soon as you get to feeling like you might make it, they make you jump yet another hoop.

Similar Messages:

If Anyone Has Worked On Both M-Modal & Escription, OR Works For Precyse, SM
Mar 16, 2010

please send me a message.  I have some questions.  Thanks. ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

Precyse Solutions?
Jan 17, 2012

I would appreciate any information on this company: How much they pay, if pay is on time, are there tons of acount specs, do they leave you alone to do your work or hover over you, platform(s) ease of use, etc.  (I know it is mostly VR.) Thanks! ...

Precyse Solutions
Oct 20, 2014

Anyone know how the company treats their employees? Out of work frequently?Average base line rate?  Platform good or bad?  Management/cherry picking? Health insurance high?  Thank you so much! ...

Precyse Solutions - Anything About This Company?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone work for Precyse Solutions or know anything about this company?  I was wondering if they have plenty of work and are getting any new accounts soon?  Thank you in advance for any information that anyone can give to me. ...

Good Or Bad About Precyse Solutions?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone know anything good or bad about Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions New Employee
Sep 17, 2010

I am a new employee of Precyse Solutions.  I am really enjoying the work environment they provide.  Everyone I have had contact with is helpful and enthusiastic.  The training has been excellent!  The hourly line rate is commensurate with experience.  While in the training phase I am being paid an hourly rate.  Also, they have a guide to help you understand where you should be with regard to production over the course of time during the first 90 days.  ...

Precyse Solutions Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

What platform(s) does Precyse Solutions use?  Is it basically VR or is there some straight as well?  Happy there? ...

Precyse Solutions - Any Experience ?
Jul 01, 2011

Hi! Does anyone currently work for PS and willing to share how their experience is? I'm not interested in pay nor benefits, but in how they treat employees, is most of the work VR, are your accounts constantly changing? Just the overall culture of the company, if you will. ...

Does Precyse Solutions Send Out W2s?
Feb 01, 2012

Does Precyse Solutions send out W2s? ...

Precyse Solutions - Considering Working For This Company
Jul 27, 2010

I'm considering working for this company.  I have an interview scheduled.  Can any current employees let me know what you think of the company?  Most of what I have read does not sound good. :-( ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Or Tested With Precyse Solutions?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone ever worked for or tested with Precyse Solutions? ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking Of Applying
Dec 05, 2010

Anybody ever hear of the above company?  I'm thinking of applying. ...

The TRUTH About Precyse Solutions - STAY AWAY!
Aug 24, 2011

Actually, several truths about Precyse that current or prospective employees should be aware of: 1.  Recently, an entire group of employees was laid off who had been there for years and had been great employees.  I was one of these people.  The official company line is something like "Processes have become so efficient that we no longer need nearly as much staffing as we have had in the past."  The truth is that the company is pushing to move all work over 2 hour TAT to Indi ...

Precyse Solutions - Thinking About Hiring On
Feb 28, 2012

Does anybody know anything about Precyse Solutions.  Thinking about hiring on. ...

Precyse Solutions Pre-employment Ctr Testing
Jul 15, 2012

Does anyone have a link for a practice test or sample of pre-employment tumor registrar test? Thanks ...

Precyse Solutions - Medical Records Department Has Just Been Outsourced
Sep 15, 2010

Our medical records department has just been outsourced to Precyse solutions.  I have looked at a lot of posts, but most are old and I was wondering if anyone has any input to help me decide to take a job there.... thanks in advance! ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Hallelujiah - If The New DQS Works
Jan 20, 2010

New DQS will integrate with TeamWork, and only allow people to work when scheduled so that MTs don't go in off-schedule and take work forcing others into the cesspool.  Beta testing starts next week! Yay!!  ...

Can Someone Who Currently Works For Nuance
Jun 22, 2011

Am a current Webmedx employee and would like some information so as to prepare and make personal decisions for this "new chapter". Nuance QA, are they really mostly overseas employees as a previous post alluded to? Does Nuance have MT- or QA-only positions or do you take whatever is the next report you get in the queue (be it a report to QA, a voice rec report to edit, or a report to transcribe)? Do you work on a set of accounts or does everyone do every account? Sounds like t ...

Anyone Out There That Works For Imedx?
Oct 04, 2010

Hi, is there anyone out there that works for Imedx?   I just would like to know so I can talk to someone who works there.  I feel soooo alone while working there.  Thank you ...

Anyone Who Currently Works For SoftScript
Oct 12, 2010

I am wondering if anyone who currently works for, or has worked for, SoftScript can give me any information, pros and/or cons, on this Company.  I currently have a job but am looking for steady workflow.  I have an interview with SoftScript this week and do not want to leave my position unless it is for the better.  Any input will be greatly appreciated.  Please email me if you do not wish to post online. ...

Would Someone Who Works For ZYLOMED Please Let Me (sm)
Dec 28, 2010

email them and ask some questions.  It would be very much appreciated.  ...

Can Anyone Who Works At Proscript Tell Me
Sep 17, 2011

what their platform is like?  I was told it is like DQS.  I am just hoping it is very user friendly. ...

Someone Who Currently Works For Keystrokes
Oct 03, 2011

Can someone who currently works for keystrokes help me?  I wonder what their platform is, how their accounts are and just in general what they are like to work for.  I appreciate any help ...

Ok Maybe Remedy Works
Jul 26, 2012

I submitted an NJA the other day and today I have a new helper pool.  Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Anyone Here That Works On DQS And Has The 6.1 Version That Has Gotten A New
Apr 04, 2014

computer and did your expansion etc load okay when you switched computers.  I had to upgrade to windows 7 because XP is not longer HIPAA compliant and I am hoping my expanders get into the new computer okay when I load 6.1. ...

Looking For Someone Who Currently Works At Fenton
Jul 22, 2014

Need to know if Windows Vista will work with their platforms/software. Also would like to know required lines per day. Feel free to email me if you don't want to post. Thanks! ...

Inscribe - Anyone Out There CURRENTLY Works For Them
Dec 13, 2014

I did research the older posts about Inscribe, but I'd like to know if anyone out there CURRENTLY works for them, and what are your thoughts, good or bad? I received an e-mail invitation to apply, and I am hesitant based on what I've read in the past. Any info would be greatly appreciated! ...