A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Contact info for On-Call Medical Transcription in NC? - sosmt

Posted: Mar 13, 2010

Does anyone have an email or website address for this company?  They have a job posted on another job board, but no email listed.  Nothing in the archives that I could find.  I tried calling but got an answering machine.  Will call again later if no one has an email address.  Thanks!

if memory serves me . . . - voice

[ In Reply To ..]
correctly, i think this job, in the past, posted for a cardiology transcriptionist. I am sorry that I do not have that information to contact them, but wanted to give you the heads up that I think they were looking for a cardiology MT in the past and not sure what this new position is for. if i can find info, will send it to you.

Thanks! nm - sosmt

[ In Reply To ..]

I ended up calling and leaving a message, but...sm - sosmt

[ In Reply To ..]
if anyone has a link to their website, please list it here. Thanks!
E-mail from old posting - Blitz
[ In Reply To ..]
davidmbernard@yahoo.com
Interesting... he updated the ad with his email...sm - sosmt
[ In Reply To ..]
which is onefordave@gmail.com. I applied and immediately got an autoresponse that says the position is for a vascular overflow position. Wish he would have put that in the ad, as I have no vascular experience whatsoever. Oh well, on to the next ad...
Wouldn't have made that much difference. The autoresponse...sm - Moved on
[ In Reply To ..]
evidently goes out to all applicants, then I'm assuming only a few are hired. It does seem that MTSOs are bypassing the older, more experienced MTs days, as seen in multiple responses here. It also does seem that when onefordave tends to run ads over and over, so I'm assuming he has some very special qualifications in mind.

I remember the old ads - justsayin

[ In Reply To ..]
Where the description of the job and how to apply for it made you want to stick your finger in a light socket instead (of applying ;)

You were supposed to type the words "brown" and "cow" as first line of response. Feel certain they just ran a search on the responses and only looked at the resumes of those who got this very strange instruction correct.

(There are more professional ways to test a person's ability to follow orders).

As long as there are more scribes than jobs, MTSO's can play these type games, but when enough good scribes hang up the headphones for good, the tables may be turned.

wink wink

Similar Messages:

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Info On US Medical Transcription,
Aug 20, 2012

I tried doing a search but this function will not work for me.  I keep getting a white page and nothing more.  So any info on this company would be appreciated.  Thanks again ...

Expert Medical Transcription, Any Info Available?nm
Oct 26, 2009

nm ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Looking For Info On Augusta Medical Transcription Please, N/m
Jan 20, 2010

nm ...

Info On Expert Medical Transcription? There Is
Feb 02, 2011

that good or bad I wonder?  Do they have work?  Do they pay on time?   TIA for any info. ...

Any Info On SR 11 Medical Transcription Company?
May 06, 2011

nm ...

Expert Medical Transcription - Any Current Info
May 03, 2011

Any current info on this company?  Wonder if they  hire IC,  pay, etc.  Thanks! ...

Puyallup Medical Transcription - Current Info?
Oct 07, 2014

Does anyone have current info on what it's like at Puyallup Medical Transcription?  I found some older posts but wonder how things are now, if it's purely overflow work and do you work a shift or just get assigned work that must be returned in so many hours.   Thanks! ...

Sandia Medical Transcription, Albuquerque, NM; Any Info Appreciated
Dec 04, 2010

Does anyone work for or has anyone heard of Sandia Medical Transcription out of Albuquerque, NM?  They call themselves the “Internet Dictation Service for Traditional Catholic Doctors” and their website states they “serve doctors, regardless of religion, who only perform moral medical procedures.” It sounds like they only do straight transcription (no SR) and only hire Independent Contractors. Anyone have any insight into this company?  Any information would b ...

Viva Transcription-I Filled Out Info For MT Recruiters And Got A Call From Viva Wanting To Buy MT Co
Jan 06, 2010

nm ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Contact Info. For Monrovia Office....
Nov 24, 2009

Just wondering if anyone has the contact information...phone, email, etc....for the Monrovia, CA office?  I would sure appreciate it.  Thanks. ...

Re: The Newest Job Posting; No Contact Info, Sm
Sep 25, 2013

and when I tracked the company down and sent in a resume/cover letter, I was told by HR by e-mail that they are not looking for an MT right now, they are fully staffed.  Wazzup with that???????? ...

Anybody Have Contact Info/phone For ANCAP Business Solutions
Mar 31, 2010

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, ...

Contact Milner Transcription?
Apr 20, 2011

Has anyone else tried to contact Milner Transcription? I sent my info and it came back, saying they were not accepting any more e-mails. Has anyone else tried? If so, let me know either on the board or e-mailing me.   TIA ...

Medical Ink Conference Call?
Mar 25, 2014

Anyone else get this email about a conference call?  Just wanted to make sure its legit.  Thanks! ...

Medical INK Conference Call
Mar 25, 2014

For anyone who has attended the call or works there already, do they have schedule requirements or minimum line counts? ...

TAA Info For MQ'ers, Call NJ TAA Coordinator
Oct 04, 2010

I lefit MQ a few weeks ago and filed for unemployment sending a large amount of background documents/emails/paystubs, etc., to document that the job had changed, people were being laid off, work gone to India, etc. I've been trying to work with the local TAA person, but he is more confused than I am, but he did give me info with the phone number of my state's TAA rep, who called me right back and said since MQ is a NJ company I had to contact THEIR TAA coordinator, in the NJ Dept ...

Any Info On The Conference Call?
Dec 16, 2014

Missed the call. Any info? Good or bad? ...

Infinity Foot Pedal - How Would I Contact Infinity, Any Info?
Jun 19, 2013

I have purchased multiple foot pedals because the USB plug-in stops working.  It seems like a broken wire or something inside because it happens intermitently and then stops all together.  Anyone else with this issue?  How would I contact Infinity, any info? Thanks. ...

On-Call Transcription - Strange
Aug 20, 2010

Did anybody else see the job ad from On-Call Transcription?  They want applicants to put the words "purple" and "couch" at the top of their responding emails - what's up with that??  If they are just trying to get people to read and follow instructions, that's a pretty unprofessional and demeaning way to accomplish it in my opinion.  ...

Medical Transcription At Home To Become A Medical Scribe?
Jan 20, 2015

Has anybody left medical transcription at home to become a medical scribe?  I have an opportunity to do so but there aren't any scribes currently in my area and I don't know anyone who has worked as a scribe before.  The scribe position starting pay is almost double what I make as an MT per hour so it is very tempting, I just don't know much about it. ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Anyone Have Any Info On Fast Chart Medical?
Mar 16, 2010

Anyone have any info on Fast Chart Medical?  Good, bad or ugly.  Thanks in advance. ...

Any Info Out There On TransTech Medical Solutions?
May 13, 2012

Hello, I'm considering testing for TransTech Medical Solutions out of Houston, Texas. Anyone have any experience with them, good or bad?  Thank you! ...

Professional Medical Records? Any Info Please! Nm
Nov 26, 2012

nm ...

Johnson Medical Group Info
Jan 12, 2013

I just saw an online ad for Johnson Medical Group. The ad says you can make up to 4K a month and says the more you work, the more you earn (well, obviously, but apparently it's up to you how much you work). They seem to prefer entry level people and have a training program, but also hire those with experience. You have to buy their software for $300. Looks like all positions are IC. Anyone have any knowledge of them? ...

Info On TransTech Medical Solutions
Jun 11, 2014

Can anyone give me info, good or bad, on TransTech Medical Solutions from Houston, Texas? I just took their test and hope to hear from them soon. Do they run out of work? Pay rate? Anything else? Thanks for any info you can give. ...

Any Current Info On MEDICAL INK CORP?
Jul 02, 2014

I just saw an ad on another board where Medical INK Corp. was hiring for QA but only paying 50 cents per job!!! REALLY???? I would hope this is just for filling in blanks not 100% QA.  Does any one have any info regarding their QA positions? ...