A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone with info on WordZXpressed Transcription Services, not much on this board - about them, TY, nm

Posted: Nov 09, 2011

WordzXpressed - medtyper

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them. Email me and I will give you more information.

WordZXpressed - mtms

[ In Reply To ..]
I would like to know about them too, was thinking about applying.

Good luck passing the MTTest...!!! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
and working for 7 cpl.
I took the test and didn't find it difficult, but did not realize they only pay - 7 cents a line, arghh
[ In Reply To ..]
Unfortunately, many MTSOs are using mttest screening before - BOGUS
[ In Reply To ..]
hiring! This test is a scam. I have been a CMT for nearly 30 years and took it and I know I passed it but was informed after the question section that I did not (I had ways of confirming I passed)and was told to contact Career Steps for further education. Yea, RIGHT! I actually think that every certain number that takes the test passes, regardless of scores. It is too bad that mttest is becoming a trend because it is NOT accurate. I actually do not apply with anyone that uses the test, to me it means they are lazy and cannot make up their own testing that would be accurate. Just my opinion....
I was told by someone at a company I applied to that sm - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
you have to get 100% on the test or you don't pass. I have taken that test many times and failed most of them but passed a few. It is bogus!
I agree....failed the MTTest twice and was ... - alias
[ In Reply To ..]
referred for "more education" at career step. what a scam! probably no job at all but career step looking for more $$. Bogus, is right. The test itself is easy, if you know what you are doing, but some just cannot pass it. I run when I see it.
Here's an idea to battle that axe on MTtest - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
take screen shots of every page with your answers and paste into word.

Then challenge that fail and copy the company and every public site including media, lawyers, BBB, etc, you can think of and get this out in the open. Don't forget to inform your local Unemployment Office.
wordZXpressed Transcription Services - Pam Hoffman
[ In Reply To ..]
I am the recruiter for wordZXpressed and would like to clear up any misinformation in this post. Even though we use a testing site, we use our own voice files. They are hand picked by our QA manager who has been a CMT for many years. Our test is tough, and just because you are a CMT or have many years of experience doesn't mean you can pass the test. Our QA manager grades each test personally to ensure we interview and offer positions to the most qualified MTs. You can't always believe what people post. I have been with wordZXpressed for 13 years. The testing process is not bogus, and when we run an ad, there is an open position.
Thanks for your post. I took the test and found it excellent - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
The transcription portion was for the most part the clearest dictation I have ever tested on. I have no idea how I did on that portion, but did pass all other portions of the testing to get to that portion, so not sure what the issues have beeen for others. Whether I passed the transcription portion or not, I certainly had no issue with it being due to the company. Just thought I would let you know that I thought it was an excellent test.
Test Grading - Kristie Fessenden, CMT
[ In Reply To ..]
It's a shame when MTs blame the company when they are unable to pass the exam. Our testing process is extremely fair and I grade all of them personally. WordZXpressed is known for their Quality of Work - not Quantity. I've been with WordZXpressed for almost 15 years and love it. I have also been the QA Director for many, many years as well. To say that our testing is bogus is a shame. MTs like that won't be working in a professional atmosphere with attitudes like that.
question - are you with MTTest or - mt3
[ In Reply To ..]
...do you use MTTest for screening? Or are you talking about tests you issue yourself and grade yourself? Because MTTest does the grading of tests taken on their site, so when you say you grade them yourself, I wonder.

At any rate - we're not "blaming" the test. We're saying there is something fishy about the MTTest site and their policies.

To the TX services....MTSO WordZ - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
You say that you grade all the tests personally, but in order to grade them, one has to get to the end in order to submit them. MTTest sometimes does not allow that to happen, saying some of us have "failed" before we even get that far. This is the "scam" part some of us are talking about. We "failed" and then are directed back to career step for more "education". Some of us have taken screen shots of the questions and answers, looked them up again later after we have "failed" and found that the answers to the questions were correct. This is MTTests doing, not the MTSO who uses it. If some of us were "allowed" to finish the test in order to be "graded" you would no doubt have some very good candidates for your team, but we are overlooked due to MTTest. Please look into that and please don't jump to the conclusion that we who have "failed" just were not good enough. thank you.
Totally agree with this post-perfectly said to MTSO responders defending - SICK AND TIRED
[ In Reply To ..]
themselves. You gotta get the test to grade it. Like other posters, I have taken screen shots and gone back and looked up every answer (AGAIN) and there is no way I failed, besides what is a failed grade? Nobody bothers to give any of that kind of information.

I have an idea for the QA manager commenting on this board, how about giving US the results - seems only fair doesn't it!
Sick and Tired - Unprofessional - Kristie Fessenden, CMT, AHDI-F
[ In Reply To ..]
Dear Sick and Tired,
Giving you the results is one of the most unprofessional statements that I think I've ever heard. THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU CAN JUST TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF THE OBJECTIVE PORTION (DICTATION PART) AND THEN GRADE YOUR OWN TEST. How do you know what is correct if you don't have the key - which I have? Interesting??? It is passworded and encrypted; therefore, I'm the only one who can see the results. So sorry that you are frustrated. Why would we give out the answers to our test that comes from our own clients and is scrubbed??? Does that make any sense? I know of no companies who give out the answers when MTs don't pass. Once must accept their shortcomings. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Grading - Kristie Fessenden, CMT, AHDI-F
[ In Reply To ..]
The reason that some MTs are not allowed to finish the test is because they perform poorly on the multiple choice portion of the test. We have hundreds of people apply and this is the only way that we can "weed" through some of them. Going back to CareerStep for more education is YOUR OPTION - WE'RE NOT SAYING THAT IT'S MANDATORY!!! I am able to see everything that is done by the MTs, so believe me, there is no scam. I receive some that have multiple misspelled words, etc.; this is very unprofessional in my opinion especially since the test isn't timed. I'm sorry that you feel it is a scam - Unfortunately you didn't pass our test. I wish you all of the best in the future.
They pay 7.5 cpl per line... - wordZMT
[ In Reply To ..]
not 7 cpl. They pay you more than that, if you are a CMT, which I will be going for.

I really enjoy working for wordZ. They are upfront and honest, which was sorely lacking in the last company I worked for. They give you certain docs to type for, which helps build up your speed and line count, so the 7.5 cpl adds up quickly!
They pay 7.5 cpl, more if you get certified. - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
After you are certified as CMT you get the gargantuan, life-changing raise to 8cpl.
7.5 cpl - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
I made 10 cpl 17 years ago. Just curious what other careers have gone backward in pay instead of forward? An MT has to be educated and have ongoing education. It's not like anyone can just sit down and do the job. I think we should be paid for our education and years of experience.
The 0.5 cpl "extra" for certified MIGHT almost pay for your AHDI fees-NO THANKS! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thanks everyone for your posts, no problem with testing, but do not like the pay - OP

[ In Reply To ..]

WordZ pay - Maisey

[ In Reply To ..]
Although the pay might not sound great, in fact, you are assigned dictators, become incredibly proficient and quick at typing their reports, and will likely find that you are making very good money. I am a bit lazy myself but still manage to eke $20+ per hour at 7.5 cpl. Just saying...

Another Wordz MT - LisaP

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been working for Wordz for 4 1/2 years. Greatest job I've ever had even from when I was an IC and I've been an MT for 21 years. They are honest, they are fair, there is fabulous communication, I've learned an incredible amount from their QA department, and have never paid me late. In fact, at 7.5 cpl, I make between $25-35/hr. And I have NEVER had to scrounge for work.
A SATISFIED MT!!!!! - Kristie Fessenden, CMT, AHDI-F
[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for posting this and thank you for stating that the QA department has been of help. We really appreciate the kudos!!!

Similar Messages:

Is MW Transcription Services On The Job Seekers Board A SCAM. Does Anyone Know Someone
May 22, 2011

Does anyone actually work for MW Transcription Services?   When you go to her website, all you find is her hawking her book and multiple ads for schools (including the matchbooks that guarantee $60,000 year).  Her “SERVICES” and “RATES” tabs are empty.  How does a company get any business without having any of that type of information on their website?  In fact, the only tabs that have any information are the ones that offer her ebook for sale and her ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Any Current Info
Apr 20, 2011

Any current info about this company, I think out of Oklahoma?  Also wondering if it is employee status or IC?  Thanks for any feedback. ...

Looking For Info On WordZXpressed
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give me recent info on WordZXpressed that works there?  How is the pay?  Any raises? What are the employee bennies (Example:  Do you get PTO?)  Is the quality of the sound files good?  Is the platform good?  Does it keep up with your line count?  Any info like this would be appreciated.    I'd like to find a good company with employee benefits if it is possible....  This one caught my eye.  :) ...

Any Info On Fast Transcription That Is On The Job Seekers Board? NmNm
Mar 19, 2014

Xx ...

Any Info On Wordzxpressed? Pay On Time? Any Negatives?
Jan 11, 2010

nm ...

Metropolitan Psych Services On Job Seeker's Board; Anyone Work For Them
Feb 25, 2011

Anyone have any information about Metropolitan Psych Services?  They have an ad on the Job Seeker’s Board.  It says they are in New York.  Goggling “Metropolitan Psych Services” comes up with nothing.  But when you Google the listed Email address, it shows they had a similar ad on the Job Seeker’s Board in August of 2010 and claimed to be in New Jersey.  Same Email address so I assume it is the same company, although no company name was listed in ...

Does Anyone Have Info On SHuR Can Services
Jan 29, 2014

Does anyone know anything about or heard anything about SHuR can Services. The MTSO is based in Reno. I never heard of them. I did search here and found nothing. Ad is on MT Daily jobs. I am just doing homework before sending resume. ...

Info On Iridium Services In Miami, Fla.
Dec 08, 2014

Need info on Iridium Services in Miami, Fla. please.  Searched the archieves, but found nothing recent. Anyone work there currently or in the past on their oncology account? Indian based company, lots of work, good dictators, pay on time? Any info would be appreciated ~ Thanks so much! ...

Does Any Have Any Info (or Heard Back From) The BOS (Bureau Of Office Services)? Sm
Apr 16, 2010

They had an ad up a while back for VA transcriptionists.  I'm wondering if anyone currently works for them and what the platform, pay, etc., are like. ...

RC Transcription Services
Mar 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of this company?  I tried to do a search but was unable to find any posts about the company.  All comments are welcome. ...

Q.E.D. Transcription Services
Sep 11, 2010

I am considering applying with Q.E.D. Transcription.  They seem to be a stable company to work for from what I've read.  Does anyone have any experience with them or input?  Any info appreciated!  Thanks. ...

JLG Transcription Services
Sep 24, 2010

Anybody ever worked for JLG Medical Transcription Company?      ...

One Transcription Services
Feb 23, 2014

Has anyone worked for or currently works for One Transcription Services out of Omaha?  They seem like very nice people to work for, and they seem to have quite a bit of work.  I cannot find anything in the archives about them.  If anyone can provide any feedback on OTS, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!     ...

Allegiant Transcription Services?
Dec 01, 2009

I just sent my resume to them.  I can't find any recent info on them.  Do they pay on time, steady accounts, etc.?  Any info appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Allegiant Transcription Services
Jan 02, 2010

Any info on IC position with this company would be appreciated, good, bad, or indifferent please. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Professional Transcription Services
Mar 31, 2010

Any info on this company?  TIA! ...

InHealth Transcription Services
Jun 09, 2010

Any new information on this company?  All I have found is old and would like to know more about it.  Pay, insurance, platform used, etc.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  TIA! ...

Southern Transcription Services?
Nov 03, 2011

Has anyone worked for Southern Transcription Services, Inc. in Georgia? If so, what was your experience like? What is their line rate?   Thanks. ...

Breitner Transcription Services
Jun 02, 2012

I'm a CMT w/ 16 years' experience in acute care. I just applied for PT w/ Breitner. After doing their little test, answering their employment history questions, and pasting my resume, I got this automated response - Unfortunately, your experience does not meet our minimum requirement. We do have a continuous need for experienced medical transcriptionists. We strongly encourage all interested applicants to pursue additional formal training and/or experience to increase their skills ...

Nuance Transcription Services - Anyone Knows About Them
Jul 23, 2012

has anyone heard of Nuance?  They supposedly have added Transcend Services to their company.  I saw an ad where they are hiring, and just wondered if anyone knows about them.  Been with my company now for several years, but keep running out of work, and so I'm looking elsewhere.  thanks ! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Does Anybody Know Anything
Jul 25, 2012

Does anybody know anything about DTS? I have seen their posting on the job board here for transcriptionists with cardiology experience. I see that they offer benefits, vacation, 401K, etc. I am just wondering what the pay scale is like and how the workload is. ...

MJOL Transcription Services
Sep 22, 2012

Has anyone ever heard of this company?  MJOL Transcription Services out of Norcross, GA.  I looked on the Internet and I could not find anything? ...

Omniscribe Transcription Services, Inc.
May 02, 2013

Hello Everyone, It was very graciously brought to my attention that my company, Omniscribe, is being confused with another "Omniscribes" located in Texas. I thought it would be helpful to let anyone interested know that my name is Kresta Glaser. I am located in Pocatello, Idaho and I have been in business for 10 years in February. I am very aware of this other company along with another called EMR Omniscribe, LLC. Not sure if Tonya did her research when she named her company, but apparently "O ...

One Transcription Services Question
Apr 12, 2014

Does anyone have any information about One Transcription Services? I am considering applying for the position advertised on the Job Seeker's Board for the weekend work. Any information would be greatly appreciated. TIA. ...

Digital Transcription Services (DTS)
Sep 02, 2014

Does anyone work or has worked for DTS out of Oklahoma? The old posts seem to be several years old. Good or bad? Any info appreciated. ...

STAT Medical Transcription Services
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone have any information on STAT Medical Transcription Services??  Thanx ...

Accu-Script Transcription Services, Inc.
Nov 12, 2009

Anyone here know anything about this company?  They are located in Lake Orion, MI.  I couldn't find anything about them in the archives.  I'd like to know pros, cons, pay, work load, or any other info you could provide.    Thanks a bunch! ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...