Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

I'm going to call this Debbie Downer. I do my own searches - have no problem giving

Posted: Oct 24th, 2023 - 2:55 pm In Reply to: It's called too dam lazy to do your own internet searches - so you can swoop down and network a free name SM

information to someone if I have it. I just bet you've been handed some information in the past without having to do any searching for it. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Smart people know how to network. Networking is a lot of work. Besides, it's not like you're giving someone a job. You're giving information and that's it. The rest of the work has to be done by the individual you gave the information to. Chill out, Debbie. I'm going to take a guess that more than half the people you're talking to do their own research and networking and whatever it is they need to do to get a job. Don't get mad, get happy, give a little, get a little. Networking is getting off your lazy azzz and figuring it out for yourself. People networking are not stupid people. Lots of professionals network. You have an agenda and I get that. I hope calling everyone who networks lazy azzz makes you feel better in your life, but networking is not easy my friend and there's really no reason to call others names because they network.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)