Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Medical scribe employment.. (Views: 55)

I agree with you 10 millions times over. If you and I - can find great paying jobs through

Posted: Oct 24th, 2023 - 9:33 am In Reply to: Here is why: Too many people want a free ride off others' - hard work to search for the right job. SM

massive research, than so can others. You have the entitlement egos on this board that think they deserve to know everything about someone else's job/employer; if they can't get what they want, they automatically assume you are lying.

I am not the least bit threatened by these lazy types; not at all threatened that they may take my work like the one above you falsely stated. People too lazy to look for their own well-paying job would not last with the companies that I work for. yeah, that's right, I said companies. Will never put all my eggs in one basket.

Everyone doing remote MT work has access to a computer and the Internet; so, the only thing stopping them from finding a good paying remote job is their own laziness and ego.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)