Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's called too dam lazy to do your own internet searches - so you can swoop down and network a free name SM

Posted: Oct 24th, 2023 - 12:58 pm In Reply to: It's called networking not laziness as you falsely stated - sm

without doing a lick of your own searching. I cant blame anyone for not giving out names when they've spent sleepless nights, difficult days, and months upon months or more of searching on their own.

and the always easy way out for avoiding doing a search for anything "I dont know what phrase to search for" or I've seen posted "tell us what words to use" and I've seen people with the absolute nerve to say things along the lines of "share information with others."

Here's what I SHARE WITH OTHERS: Get off your lazy azzz and figure it out for yourself. That's what the smart people do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)