Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 45)

IC - Lola

Posted: May 14th, 2023 - 8:01 am In Reply to: I have hated this profession - since

My sentiments exactly. VR is not transcribing, it is proofreading. It started out horrible and still is. From making $19 an hour and respected to if I am lucky $50 a day ( my daughter makes more doing Door Dash and Grub Hub in less time). I am retired but my social security does not cover my own expenses so I still need to work. Without the SS check I could not survive. QA where I work makes sure to have an error on every report I do, and I relisten and do not agree. There is no place to challenge their judgement. I too hate being an IC and dread every day. I am too old to be hired outside the home 68. At this point I am not training for ESR or Scribe. Have to bite the bullet and do the best I can. We are all in the same boat. Sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)