Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

here are some reviews online about this company - sm

Posted: May 13th, 2023 - 1:10 pm In Reply to: IMEDAT - Lola

These are all copied and pasted for you and none of them are my own experience.
Management okay, but pay is typical (4 cpl VR) This is a Nuance contracted company. Management are flexible. QA is not crazy. The only thing I do not like about this company is the pay. They pay pretty much like everyone else who are subcontracted with Nuance. That person gave a star of 4 points and it was from 2019. Not bad Pay is low. Easy to work from home but be aware if you step away from your computer someone else may steal the work you are counting on, so be prepared to be tethered to your computer all day. Do not expect loyalty for your years of experience. Not enough work, so you will be staring at an empty queue most of the time. Cannot speak for EMR editing work because it's not my thing. That person gave a 2 point star. That is from 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)