Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

IMEDAT - Lola

Posted: May 13th, 2023 - 8:30 pm In Reply to: I worked there for a while - Nothing to write home about

I am working at a company now that I despise. Same, crap pay, QA is so nitpicky, makes me wonder if they get paid for finding more errors. Every single report I have done, after 20 years of experience, has something marked off, be it a comma, not putting "a" in front of something. The dictations are scratchy and have to call up old reports every single time. I used old reports on a very difficult dictation, did leave blanks and was given MAJOR stating I should have used old reports to fill in more blanks. I have had it...all these places seem to be the same. I saw IMEDAT has an opening, but sounds the same as what I already have. Anyone happy with where they work PLEASE tell me where it is!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)