Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Know it All - KimRH

Posted: Apr 27th, 2023 - 3:52 pm In Reply to: Because - It is a federal mandate

Well, I just know thought about this post because I had not received email notifications that anyone had posted a reply. I am totally aware it is a Federal Mandate and I know the provider/owner of this large business is aware of the issues with Federal Mandates, including this issue. I suppose you are just trying to throw some vague knowledge out at someone who posted a question that has nothing to do with the "Federal Mandate". However, I will cave to your questions and address them in the order you fired them off.

#1 He IS ALLOWED to participate in the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
#2 I am aware of this and he is also aware of this issue.
#3 Umm....how else do you think he/the practice keeps track of patient encounter visits, labs, etc? He keeps paper charts...duh.
#4 Yes...how else do you think we put reports into PAPER charts?! We print on paper!!
#5 This new employee would be my responsibility to hire/train, etc. since I have my maximum work load.

Yes...silly you...you said it yourself. You went off on a tangent about something that was irrevelant to my post.

Thanks for NOTHING Know it All!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)