Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

In theory, this board is SUPPOSED TO BE... anonymous - so the company shouldnt know SM

Posted: Jan 11th, 2023 - 9:28 pm In Reply to: Because of the litigious society we live in, my guess - NM - Careerstepmt

who mentioned or posted the name. It's not illegal anyway, to tell the truth; this company is doing this or that, so they'd have no right to sue you for anything. Look how many times KS has been dragged and ragged on with their name printed out in full and LT's initials mentioned.

There's no way this jackleg dipwit company could sue anyone for posting their name and the fact that they demand prospective ICs to take a ridiculous test that has absolutely nothing to do with medical transcription. Somebody email me and tell me who it is, I'll publish it on here.

It's not a company who's been recently trying to hire and wants you to use two monitors, is it?

**EDIT: My own personal opinion is anyone who would require such a ridiculous and nonsense test that has NOTHING to do with someone's transcription skills or experience is an idiot that I wouldn't want to work for anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)