Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Thank you all - Great information

Posted: Nov 19th, 2022 - 2:24 pm In Reply to: I Have Asus - Have had it for years

Since I just bought this laptop ($700.), I have to make do with it. I did find out about redo and it will bring the text back, but it is still a pain and always happens when I least expect it. I am a fast typist from being an MT and I wonder if that has something to do with it????

If and when I do purchase a new laptop it won't be a hp, although my daughter has one and loves it, so who knows.

Also, I bought it at Costco and wondering if that would have something to do with it. Perhaps they buy rejected models or something.

As for calling hp, I tried that and you have to pay for their help. Their warranty lasts about 10 minutes after your purchase your laptop. I went to Geek Squad and they got into my computer and said everything was fine and it was fixed, but it came back losing the text.

I am no longer an MT, so I use it for personal reasons only, e.mail, etc. I will just have to take my time and hope for the best.

Again thanks for all the input.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)