Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

My thoughts - Not an HP fan

Posted: Nov 13th, 2022 - 4:05 pm In Reply to: Not HP fan - What do you suggest

I had a bad experience with my first laptop which was an HP, which is why I would not get another one. For one thing, they install a lot of bloatware on their machines that causes problems. A new laptop should not be doing what you describe. To me, it sounds like malware, which is why I suggested running the scans, or contact HP tech support. I recently got a Lenovo laptop that is working well for me, but it has better specs and that probably makes a difference. I also like Dell products. I just replaced my HP printer with something else, but it lasted for years. I also have an iPhone and iPad, and like you would get an Apple computer if I could afford it. If you use your computer for work, you might need to stick with Windows for compatibility reasons. I’m a casual user and no expert, so it’s just anecdotal experience. Read the online reviews and ask your IT friend for recommendations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)