Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

No, that isn't true - I work at one of those. - sleepymt

Posted: Jun 29th, 2022 - 8:56 pm In Reply to: Waiting on server - Where does the work go

I work for a company that has some Aquity accounts. We also use their FutureNet platform as well as Fluency. Fluency has been down for days. We aren't getting work either. I doubt the others are. It is a platform system wide problem.

This isn't new, even back when I worked for Aquity. The work that is piling up generally either stays that way until the platform is fixed, the client complains and blames the transcriptionists, and/or eventually the doctors end up doing it themselves or sometimes the client has had enough and pulls the account.

When Fluency is back up, there will be a backup for a while, which is nice for a holiday weekend coming up.

Nope...I'm not in India. I'm in Washington.

I know the job there is a pain. At least you're an employee and can use your PTO rather than take no pay...at least until it runs out. When you're a contractor like me, there is no pay, insurance, PTO, holidays, holiday pay, etc. When you run out, you're done. I can guarantee you that for full-time, you are making a heck of a lot more than me. Actually, if you were part-time, you'd be making more than me.

Do what you feel is best for you. I hope things improve for all of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)