Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree. I went into medical and legal court reporting - helped others get jobs on here

Posted: Jun 25th, 2022 - 3:23 pm In Reply to: Boom - This

and there is a nasty, nasty green-eyed monster that tore me to shreds. I now make more money than I ever did at MT work (which I still keep my finger in to keep up with it and I love it). The move was a bit daunting in the beginning, but I love, love, love my job. Never had a paycheck one penny off or ever had a missed paycheck. No FIESA, no nitpicking, no micro managing. The others that I helped get work in this field love it, too, and are still happily working in this field.

I think it tells so much more about the ones that are so hateful, vicious, and jealous of anyone else that continues to adapt, thrive, and progress. Would explain why those so consumed with jealousy cannot do the same; they let their jealousy get in the way of their development.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)