Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You're an idiot - Troll

Posted: Jun 15th, 2022 - 3:47 pm In Reply to: She's got 2 or 3 different profiles or names on FB. - Never MTSO or supervisor. SM

First of all, you hag, the person who you are referring to and stalking is NOT "Chelle." I know her very well and she is a good friend of mine. She was one of my supervisors at Keystrokes from 2007-2011 and she is a wonderful person. We became great friends and we talk regularly. She does NOT "stalk" this board. She doesn't even visit this board! It's hilarious how you accuse her of "stalking" this board when YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS SO CLEARLY STALKING HER!!!!! Everyone also finds it hilarious how jealous you are of her, probably because she is younger than you, more successful, and has more class and intelligence than you have in your pinky finger. She is very well-liked on MTU, which you obviously can't stand. I AM THE ONE who showed her your disgusting post last night because she has a right to know that you are stalking her and defaming her on here. You're such a troll and a coward that you won't say these things on MTU because you don't want people to know your real name. You do realize that she could come after you legally for slandering her like this, don't you? MTStars could easily be subpoenaed for your IP address, which will make it easy as pie to reveal your identity. Keep it up. You are nothing but jealous scum and everyone knows it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)