Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: SoftScript just let go lots of top paid people.. (Views: 65)

Has anyone EVER considered THIS factoid? - passing through on my way to better things

Posted: Jun 16th, 2022 - 9:32 am In Reply to: Gotta love the stories - and lies

First of all, I was one of the posters who congratulated this person for making a career change to coding. I look back at my life now at retirement age, and now, I wish I had done things so differently! I'm collecting SS, but still have to work and my "physical health" is such that for me to go back out in the workforce and stand or walk for long periods of time would cause me a great deal of pain. I traded the comfort of "working from home in my jammies," for a job from a physical standpoint, did more harm than good because of having to sit for 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week. Now, I am trying to focus on legal transcription, where you still have some flexibility with your work schedule.

I've seen a few of "the old hens" post about the fact that this person, "Chelle" has several screen names on Facebook. FYI, it's the 21st Century and people create "fake accounts" on Facebook all the time and for any number of reasons! Maybe it's a husband having an affair and he doesn't want his wife to find out. Maybe someone is being stalked by a creep, and by creating a fake Facebook profile feels a little safer. There are MANY women out there who are widowed and divorced and choose "goofy" screen names for one reason or another. If it doesn't affect you directly and that person is NOT verbally or physically hurting you what difference does a screen name make? I have a "fake" Facebook account because of my ex, who is a jerk, and I can post stuff about him which is negative and he doesn't know who it is -- LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)