Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

First of all, you idiot. I never referred at all to your friend who went to - school for coding. So get that part straight. SM

Posted: Jun 15th, 2022 - 4:31 pm In Reply to: You're an idiot - Troll

I actually admire the guts your friend had to go back to school for coding. So maybe you need to stop being a hysterical hag and go to school and take remedial reading comprehension classes.

The nutcase chelle is the one with 2 or 3 personalities or profiles on FB. First I guess using her real name, then comes up with a new first and last name, then recently changes the last name. She's been discussed here many times in the past.

You're the idiot, embarrassing yourself with a psychotic rampage about the wrong person.

And speaking of your accusation about people hiding their real names, is yours on here?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)