Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Boom - This

Posted: Jun 15th, 2022 - 11:09 am In Reply to: You know what's even funnier? - SM

You hit the nail square on the head. When only one person has an issue with somebody else's success (or soon to be success) and 100+ other people are extending their congratulations and support, you can be damn sure it's nothing more than pure jealousy. I think it's great that she shared her endeavors to shift away from this now lousy, unappreciated, dead end profession and move on to a much more viable and better paying career. I've been tossing the idea around in my head for the past year or so about getting my coding certification and this person's post pushed me to finally take the leap and, as Nike says, just do it. I enrolled in a course this morning and am waiting for my books to ship. I'm excited! I find it horrifyingly disgusting that some low-life moron hiding behind an anonymous name would come on here solely to bash someone who they don't know who is trying to better their life and career. That is just sick. There is nothing more vile than unharnessed jealousy. If you are unhappy with your life, CHANGE IT. Don't sit back in your easy chair flaming someone else for doing what you wish you could do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)