Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Ex-AQ - CEMT

Posted: Jun 15th, 2022 - 2:26 pm In Reply to: AQ - Requirements

I was employee status and you could be either part or full-time. You did have to meet minimum wage requirements and I suspect that is how they created their metrics so they wouldn’t have to pay you make-up pay. Now that minimum wage is higher in more states, not sure how they handle it. If you didn’t have enough work, you had to use your own PTO to cover hours missed. They had a certain amount of work availability hours you could use, but on some teams those had to be approved by the manager. QA is nit picky but so am I so that part didn’t bother me, and I liked Fluency and after 15 years had that long wordy mess that is Best Practices practically memorized. They did have holiday pay. I think the parts I found challenging and stressful were the number of accounts, some of which regularly disappeared to be replaced by new ones (not sure if this is because 99% of the work is offshored and some significant percentage is outsourced to US IC companies), and running out of work which made it hard to get your production up to where it needed to be. The insurance benefits for FT were nice and in fact I desperately needed them for myself and my daughters. And being laid off after 15 years even though your metrics were excellent, you had a great attitude and tried to just fly under radar, always on time, rarely sick…all that was very discouraging and I will never forget that day. I find it sad to think they promised all of us we would be first to be called back when/if they started rehiring and they may be hiring people and ignoring that. Not that I want to go back but just the lack of loyalty in that. Not a surprise to many of you but I was naïve and it really did surprise me. My understanding is they are mostly hiring for scribe positions now, which was actually offered to me when I was laid off but doesn’t interest me at all, and I have no idea whatsoever what it’s like to work for AQ as a scribe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Aquity - Rose (Views: 1361, 2022-06-15, 6:34 am)
    • AQuity - Do not even consider it (Views: 898, 2022-06-15, 9:18 am)
      • AQuity - I tried them (Views: 880, 2022-06-15, 9:26 am)
    • Ex-AQ - CEMT (Views: 883, 2022-06-15, 1:30 pm)
    • Aquity - Rose (Views: 839, 2022-06-16, 7:23 am)
      • To Rose - see message (Views: 666, 2022-06-16, 4:43 pm)