Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MT work - It is what it is

Posted: Jun 9th, 2022 - 11:42 am In Reply to: To Gas Poor - Well said

Everyone knows what this job has become in terms of money, IC status, VR, etc. It isn't going to change; in fact, it may entirely go away one day due to technology and younger doctors who just carry around a pad or phone and put everything on there. I have seen it many times when I go to the doctor.

So you have to do whatever works for you. I for one will hang on, but not rely on this job in any way and that does help. If there is work I work, if not, I go on with my day. I won't tolerate the browbeating from some of these companies, so I pretty much do my own thing and if it isn't what they want, then I move on. I only work when I want to, despite pleading emails for extra help, unless I want to.

I don't count on the money, other than for groceries and gas. I have a high maintenance dog, that takes up most of my pay! :o)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)