Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What's the point - For one,

Posted: Jun 8th, 2022 - 5:30 pm In Reply to: Whats the point in making $15 an hour when you spend $5 a gallon in gas? - seems a little crazy to me

what's the point of working for less than minimum wage with absolutely no benefits whatsoever! You don't have to be gas poor to work outside of your home, that is so delusional and I can say that, because I used to buy into that brainwashing too.

Work at home for MTSOs and you're lucky if you have enough to pay your rent and buy food, unless you want to work very day of the week and be at their beck and call. I want a job that I go to, punch in and am paid until I leave, not when it is convenient for them. My job doesn't outsource my work to save money and then lie to me in the process.

They don't have me do free work either or have me go through all of their client profiles to find the name of one doctor or some other nonsense.

MTs can sit on their high horses and spew out all they want, but I need to survive and MT work wasn't cutting it in any way, shape or form, in more ways than one! Have at it, you can have the pittance they used to throw at me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)