Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Tire plant - Hard work

Posted: Jun 4th, 2022 - 3:10 pm In Reply to: Agreed - and my son makes....sm - Just me

It pays better, but it's really physically demanding and requires a lot of strength, even if you don't have arthritis. The perfect attendance bonus sounds awesome, though. I'm not suggesting that you try for office jobs if that's not your cup of tea, but in my area receptionists start at around $17. Entry level library jobs are in that range as well and they have great benefits. There are Covid contact tracer jobs and jobs for people to administer nasal swabs at the drive through testing sites that don't require much skill and I think they pay pretty well. I think Door Dash would be okay but not very steady and there is a lot of competition among the drivers. You have to provide your own vehicle and would be responsible for your insurance and gas. You might do well with tips, though. You could probably still do MT on the side.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)