Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That is clearly just rude. Yes, I was asking about the type of VR - being referred to, sm

Posted: Jun 1st, 2022 - 3:38 pm In Reply to: Of course, you misrepresented what was posted. - See below. OP never said what you claim

"This type of VR is used extensively in the legal programs." Which VR would that be? You've quoted the part that I was inquiring about, so I'm a little confused as to why you would claim that I'm misrepresenting the fact that the statement was made that "This type of VR is used extensively in the legal programs." If the poster was not speaking of voice recognition, then that was not clear, as it clearly states, "This type of VR" There's really no reason to be so rude to someone with all that belittling in your post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)