Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

EditScript being 'sunset' - poorer MT

Posted: May 15th, 2022 - 5:27 pm In Reply to: Escription sm - EMT

When Nuance split their Transcription division and sold it to Deliver Health, DH made some story about not being able to find people to 'fix' EditScript or having knowledge or some bullcrap like that. Or was it they just didn't want to pay the subscription $$ for Microsoft Word? They gave managers of accounts the garbage that their MTs will be as productive as EditScript or even more; why wouldn't they? They wanted to keep their business. I am close to $7 less an hour. Their trainer has no idea that this platform SUCKS. Again, he's keeping his job, right? Why does he care. I hope my manager likes getting all the smoke blown up her $#Q# because that's all they are doing. They cannot even come CLOSE to what EditScript did. They are waiting for enough facilities to finally drop them so they can finally move on in the healthcare business without transcription - because they too know it is a non-money maker. How do they know that? They know their platform is crap and they are no doubt charging the same amount of money to utilize it. They are ripping off the healthcare companies and everyone knows it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)