Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

IC Work - Do not do it

Posted: Apr 27th, 2022 - 5:32 pm In Reply to: Oh, but those MTSOs sure do exert - anon

I have been an IC for years, but no more. I got tired of being robbed at every corner. The only way to stop this is to not work for these companies and I know they will off shore, but you do not deserve to be treated this way nor paid such a pittance.

I don't know why it is so hard for MTs to realize what a horrible, low paying job this is. Do you think they would go clean houses or scrub floors, of course not, but they make less money that those jobs pay.

You are all versed in the medical profession and could find numerous jobs that would validate your existence.

Even if you took other WAH job, and not be so picky, would benefit you all greatly.

Why waste time beating a dead horse to death. I applaud the efforts put out, I would love to know the outcome!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)