Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

IC Workers - Employees

Posted: Apr 27th, 2022 - 12:27 pm In Reply to: IC WORKERS TREATED AS EMPLOYEES - the word

I doubt that you would get very far with this. You can report them, but this job is so far down the food chain, who is going to even notice? Same thing with not being paid. Unless you want to do all the footwork and either go to Small Claims court or hire a lawyer, you don't have any recourse.

I applaud that you want to do something, but this job is so over and slaving away for 4 cpl and don't think employees make much more; unless they work in an office or hospital, and they are hardly any employee positions out there any longer anyway.

I wouldn't waste my time or energy, other than perhaps reporting them to the IRS and move on with my life and find a real job.

If this does go somewhere with the IRS, kudos; if mot, you tried.

Just like keeping the work in the US and not off shoring. You can see how that worked out and the hospitals, clinics, doctors, do not care. We are nothing to anyone, especially the MTSOs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)