Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

IC WORKERS TREATED AS EMPLOYEES - f

Posted: Apr 27th, 2022 - 10:15 am In Reply to: I do not work for this company but...SM - Shelly

I am in the process of reporting them to the IRS. Yes I have a whole lot of proof, because the two managers there don't know what they're doing and have been sending emails with demands regarding time off, sick time and shifts. I have a friend who still works there who has been showing me all this. They have even forced them to download an app in order to accept their shifts. I am finding this so funny. You are not allowed to do any of that with IC workers. I am guessing the IRS is going to have a fun time with all of this. Can you imagine actually putting all this crap in print with their signatures? Almost too funny how misinformed and uneducated they are as to how 1099 works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)