Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thank you for your voice of reason. I am the OP - I really do not care if the hateful troll

Posted: Feb 11th, 2022 - 12:41 pm In Reply to: I don't doubt that someone can make 25 to 30 an hour, as I - too can do the same, sm

on this board believes me or not. I have the bank account to prove it. Since the VR is of excellent quality, get the same dictators every single day, and can use multiple templates, I can breeze through their work. I don't have to sit hours on end waiting for work.

The person attacking me that you responded seems to have poor skills and cannot seem to cut it.

I also do the legal and I love it. Again, their equipment is top notch, the owner is phenomenal and very hands on. Audio is superb.

When you take jobs with companies that use quality recordings, they get quality transcripts. Between these two companies, I have more work than I can possibly handle. I can work as much as I want, as little as I want. I do not go through the headaches so many on this board complain about.

Seems there are many, like the hateful board troll, that would rather attack and try to demean others that are doing well, rather than put that same time and effort into finding jobs that put money in their pockets.

It must be awful to be that hateful board troll - her attitude explains a lot as to why she does not do well financially.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)