Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No - ?

Posted: Jan 26th, 2022 - 9:33 am In Reply to: Is this just an advertisement post? - nm

Not sure how you would get that out of my post. Advertising... how much VIQ sucks? I guess. I'm obviously not advertising the small company I work for now (they aren't hiring). I guess I was thinking this might offer hope for someone, that sometimes things do work out in this field. Big companies get away with paying peanuts. It won't stop if people keep taking the jobs. I told every place that offered me a job (and in one case, hired me on) that I would not work for 7 CPL and people with experience should be better compensated. (VIQ paid even less than that to "edit" but you're still doing a lot of typing to correct the AI mess, on top of formatting in a crappy platform.) Anyway, back to work :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)