Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 37)

I AVERAGE $ 25 to $30 an hour. - Makes me happy

Posted: Jan 26th, 2022 - 5:26 pm In Reply to: Thanks. I would never take a job where they don't pay for spaces - sm

Emphasis on AVERAGE. I do not have to sit hours on end like so many of you say you do for work. Never without work. Paycheck never late. Pay accurate. So, try to insult all you like.

So many on here state that they do not even make minimum wage. So, yeah, I'll take the $25 to $30 an hour, not have to sit idle for hours at a time, and get a regular paycheck. Leaves me plenty of time and money to pursue other interests that do not include trolling this board, insulting others, as you seem to do routinely.

BTW know it all, I never said I had to work 2 or 3 jobs; those were your words, not mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)