Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Rest easy. It will come to you. Every deposition I do 2 run throughs - just to be sure I caught it all. Not sure

Posted: Jan 10th, 2022 - 4:57 pm In Reply to: Gosh, I sure hope that's true. I think it's a mental block for me - sm

if this will help you, but I do one quick go through without hanging myself up in any one area or sentence, questioning, etc. Some of my recording were hellacious. I mark any areas I want to pay special attention to on the second go round. This helped me pick up my speed, as some of the agencies/atty have a very strange formatting preference. This way, the first time around, I set all that up, transcribe what I hear, take a break, get a cup of coffee, kiss my husband...LOL. Then, I come back for the final, which does not take me very long at all. Has increased my productivity. Hope this helps you, too...all but the kissing my husband part of course. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)