Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No I did not. In your arrogance and hubris, you are confusing - me with THE IDIOT THAT YOU ARE

Posted: Jan 10th, 2022 - 4:49 pm In Reply to: Good grief. No reason to be yelling at me. You said what you wanted - and so did I. nm

AND THE ONE RESPONDING TO YOU. BTW - DO NOT EVER TELL ME WHAT I CAN OR CANNOT DO, OR HOW TO SAY IT.

Sick of you trolls that get on this board and ruin it for everyone else because you have a slow day in the sandbox. You pretend you know who what wrote and when. Prove any poster is who YOU say they or shut up for God's sake!!!! Then, when some won't take your crap, you scream victim after you've posted numerous insults. Sick of all you babies with nothing to add. My God, your lives must be a miserable hell hole.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)